• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Ade is nailed on to leave so if the poster above is suggestin Defoe leaves as well then we need 2 CFs, probably one experienced pro and one kid

I'm pretty sure and ITK very early in the summer (June) said that although we were still interested in Damiao Levy had got tinkled off with Inter and decided to string it out until the last day of the window - i honestly have a sneeky suspicion that this is the case and Damiao's agent's quotes about turning down Southampton to wait for a more ambitious club but still waiting for the phone call from the old continent (Europe) seems to back this up - pure 2 + 2 = 5 stuff, but it makes sense to me.

I'm pretty sure and ITK very early in the summer (June) said that although we were still interested in Damiao Levy had got tinkled off with Inter and decided to string it out until the last day of the window - i honestly have a sneeky suspicion that this is the case and Damiao's agent's quotes about turning down Southampton to wait for a more ambitious club but still waiting for the phone call from the old continent (Europe) seems to back this up - pure 2 + 2 = 5 stuff, but it makes sense to me.

Whats that got to do with what I wrote?

Adam Suter re Holtby

small injury nothing serious he will be fine big season for him

re Capoue

already mentioned medical was completed Friday not sure on why no announcement

re Obika to Charlton

this will happen

re Eriksen price (he said we've only held talks though)

try 9.5m

Adam Suter re Holtby

small injury nothing serious he will be fine big season for him

re Capoue

already mentioned medical was completed Friday not sure on why no announcement

re Obika to Charlton

this will happen

re Eriksen price (he said we've only held talks though)

try 9.5m

Is this the same bloke who said bale had 100% signed a new contract when we played Jamaica. That villa had signed that benteke would be done that Thursday and that this vlad chap had signed too? Sounds like he knows his stuff.

Good. I think Siggy can get better and better under AVB and I'm looking forward to see how Defoe will go with someone like Soldado around the club.

The same as he did when he was down the pecking order behind Keane and then van der Vaart? Sulk and then agitate for a move in January when it's clear that he's outside of England's 4/5 striker squad places.

With Bale and Chadli able to cover as third choice CF, and Ade also versatile across the front 3, I think we can cash in on Defoe now and not replace him.

Is this the same bloke who said bale had 100% signed a new contract when we played Jamaica. That villa had signed that benteke would be done that Thursday and that this vlad chap had signed too? Sounds like he knows his stuff.

He's one who makes up brick and then admits to it after six months claiming it was a social sciences experiment.

Re: Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

The_Shepherd01 ‏@The_Shepherd01 1h

Troy Deeney to #Spurs done. #Thfc #Football #ITK #Tottenham #Watford #Hornets
Retweeted by Ho1spur

The_Shepherd01 ‏@The_Shepherd01 1h

Troy Deeney to #Spurs done. #Thfc #Football #ITK #Tottenham #Watford #Hornets
Retweeted by Ho1spur

Same idiot that went by Agent_ITK last summer and pretended to be in on all transfer dealings, before admitting the whole thing. Proper WUM.

Same idiot that went by Agent_ITK last summer and pretended to be in on all transfer dealings, before admitting the whole thing. Proper WUM.

Ok. I only started following twitter again after Lee Westwood's ramblings last night and saw this thing retweeted.

Breezer on SC:

I've been told we have enquired about Willian. I do not know any other details at the moment.

Also been told Parker had a verbal agreement with QPR at the end of last season. Maybe Ryan can confirm?

The Goat said: ↑

A bit of cryptic for you:

Negotiations with The Dane are now focused on his father, after he dodged an injury.

People on SC got it pretty much straight away as Erik Lamela so the goat expanded and said

We've heard that we've made enquiries on Lamela from several sources now. Some have said we're only enquiring in case Bale does go, others have said we're serious even if we keep Bale.

---------------

disconosebleed on SC:

My QPR pal got back to me after I started hassling him for info on any Parker deal, he got back to me with a bit of bonus info on Townsend.

-Fee agreed for Parker in theory but no terms agreed with the player yet, Parker's wage demands are too high and he wants a pay-off from us. All gone quiet over last couple of days (which would tie in with the confusion over the past couple of days with other teams supposedly in for him and no one really knowing where he is likely to go).

-They also want Townsend but we are miles apart on a fee (we want £6.5m+addons, they are offering £3.5m plus add-ons only!). He also said he doesn't think Townsend would be up for it but that's just his opinion. Again this has gone quiet since last week.

That would suck, keep Townsend ffs.

I'd be very annoyed regardless of who we get in if Townsend is sold. We need some English players, and he'd be one of them for me.....

I'd be very annoyed regardless of who we get in if Townsend is sold. We need some English players, and he'd be one of them for me.....

Why keep them when we can produce English players and sell them at overinflated prices because they're English.
Much better to have players that aren't gonna be hanging out in nightclubs every week.
IT s not as anyone of them actually give a fudge about the club really.

Why keep them when we can produce English players and sell them at overinflated prices because they're English.
Much better to have players that aren't gonna be hanging out in nightclubs every week.
IT s not as anyone of them actually give a fudge about the club really.

is that why we got rid of GDS??? that and the fact he was sh!te?

Back