• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Annual Tottenham Hotspur Striker Search: January 2015 Edition

Anyone think we missed out on Michu?

Not me, how's he doing, where is he ?

Do think we missed out on Berbatov . First to Fulham and then to Monaco. He were well received by the Spurs crowd at the Ledders testimonial , maybe just out of politeness and the good feeling for the King . But I can't help wondering how we'd play with him conducting the midfield that we now have.

Not me, how's he doing, where is he ?

Do think we missed out on Berbatov . First to Fulham and then to Monaco. He were well received by the Spurs crowd at the Ledders testimonial , maybe just out of politeness and the good feeling for the King . But I can't help wondering how we'd play with him conducting the midfield that we now have.

Definitely should have got him before he went to Fulham, missed a trick there

Definitely should have got him before he went to Fulham, missed a trick there

I think so too . I just checked his goal stats at Monaco - 8 in 19 is not to shabby , neither is this goal =P~

[video=youtube;n8Xr2TFkEik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Xr2TFkEik[/video]

They do say never go back, but he certainly would have been the exception for me

I see the Sun back page has us linked with Berahino from WBA, fair shout, at £15m a touch pricey, but I suppose that is now the going rate for decent British talent these days

They do say never go back, but he certainly would have been the exception for me

I see the Sun back page has us linked with Berahino from WBA, fair shout, at £15m a touch pricey, but I suppose that is now the going rate for decent British talent these days

Does seem pricey at £15 but if he continues scoring as he has , Albion will probably ask for £25 million next summer.

I like him good goalscorer in the defoe mould but not sure if he is the hold up player type we are looking for.

Berahino would be a decent prospect to sign. I didn't watch the U21's last night but in previous games he has played LWF with Kane central. The lad has the pace and the predatory instincts to do alright from out there like Rodriguez, but he'd likely cost more

I think we need a striker with pace who can run in behind and make things happen on their own. Berahino would be ideal imo.

Once again though, he's not gonna be the complete #9 some feel we need to implement the Poch system. He's not big, but does have pace and the eye for a goal from range. I guess he's ideal as he will cover two positions at once, but if we are looking for a first choice #9 to replace Ade (assuming Kane isn't it yet), then we need someone else.

Once again though, he's not gonna be the complete #9 some feel we need to implement the Poch system. He's not big, but does have pace and the eye for a goal from range. I guess he's ideal as he will cover two positions at once, but if we are looking for a first choice #9 to replace Ade (assuming Kane isn't it yet), then we need someone else.

Berahino would replace Soldado (if rumours are to be believed)
Rodriguez comes in for depth to eventually replace Townsend/Lennons place in squad

Kane, Berahino, Adebayor as strikers until summer isn't bad.

Berahino would replace Soldado (if rumours are to be believed)
Rodriguez comes in for depth to eventually replace Townsend/Lennons place in squad

Kane, Berahino, Adebayor as strikers until summer isn't bad.

Whilst Rodriguez is a better finisher, if fully fit has he the pace of either of these two?

Back