• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

How would pool line out? Front three of Suarez - Torres - Sturridge??

On paper it looks OK but Torres is not the player he was, and has not been good for about 2-3 seasons. Also I can see Sturridge getting the hump (which is is usual demeanor anyway) having to play out wide again.

On paper it looks OK but Torres is not the player he was, and has not been good for about 2-3 seasons. Also I can see Sturridge getting the hump (which is is usual demeanor anyway) having to play out wide again.

It makes sense for Suarez too, it's probably safer for Sturridge to be further away from him. In case he wants to display his Uruguayan affections.

I reckon Suarez will be gone this summer, aside from the fact he's an odious scrote, ability wise his stock his high. Pool will cash him in I reckon. Not ITK btw just surmising.

Porto have apparently agreed a deal for Hector Herrera to join in the summer. Re. Moutinho:

João Ruela ‏@joao_ruela

Higher chances to get him in june. FC Porto doesn't want to sell him now and David Levy doesn't want to pay the buyout clause.

IF pool were smart they'd spend some of their money and get Walcott IMO.

Suarez - Sturridge - Walcott

Could all flip positions and would be pretty tough to handle for any back 4.

Porto have apparently agreed a deal for Hector Herrera to join in the summer. Re. Moutinho:

João Ruela ‏@joao_ruela

Higher chances to get him in june. FC Porto doesn't want to sell him now and David Levy doesn't want to pay the buyout clause.

That's probably because it has no legal contractual obligation outside of Spain

Please can you keep discussions on other clubs transfer rumours to the other clubs thread. This threads is for Spurs rumours only. Thanks.

Re: The Transfer Rumour Update Thread - NO Discussion

Can Diame actually leave West Ham? didn't he only sign for them in the summer.

Can Diame actually leave West Ham? didn't he only sign for them in the summer.

You can play for two different clubs in one season. If not on a permanent deal, he can definitely go out on loan.

Just take a chance if we haven't got cash for a striker ffs. Zarate on loan? maybe Real will let us have Callejon for 6 months who looks good? Jones 6 months if we give Stoke Huddletone for 6 months? we just need another option up top.

France & Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko is 'leaning towards #Saudi Sportswashing Machine', say L'Equipe. But his people are in London today to talk to... #QPR

L'Equipe: M'Vila close to 4-yr deal with #Rubin Kazan, after agreeing to €4m per yr wages deal. Rubin offered €11.5m, more than #QPR.

Back