• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

Sportsmania is not working at all for me today, so am watching elsewhere. It just says there is an error and to check the log... but I can't find a log. There are maintenance tools but no "log"... any ideas? Is Sportsmania working for others today?

I'm getting 50Mb download on WiFi on my laptop. I ran the speedtest in the Sportsmania menu and it was saying 1Mb...

I went into Maintenance Tools and did 'Delete Cache' and then did 'Delete Cookies' and it started working again.

Wasn't great though, got stuck a few times and buffered, not great at all

Sportsmania is not working at all for me today, so am watching elsewhere. It just says there is an error and to check the log... but I can't find a log. There are maintenance tools but no "log"... any ideas? Is Sportsmania working for others today?

Watched Watford v United in HD without any problems at all and my internet speeds are woeful.

I went into Maintenance Tools and did 'Delete Cache' and then did 'Delete Cookies' and it started working again.

Wasn't great though, got stuck a few times and buffered, not great at all

How far away is your router from the box? if you can get an Ethernet cable into the box that would work better, wifi is a funny old thing.

How far away is your router from the box? if you can get an Ethernet cable into the box that would work better, wifi is a funny old thing.
It is wired into one of those TPS adapters or whatever they're called... in the plug socket

It is wired into one of those TPS adapters or whatever they're called... in the plug socket
Those are notoriously unstable. I once bought a set of those just to test it, and the results where not good. That might have something to do with how the electricity in Norway is a bit different to other contries, in that we us IT (Insulated Terra) as opposed to other countries that use TN (Terra Neutral). IT has a lot more "noise" than TN. But regardless, it's not an ideal solution. You will get frequent and big drops in speed, and this might be the cause of your issues.

Is there even a production of the game today? Thought they just filmed it and showed the highlights.

Edit - damn! It's on. I hope bloodzeed will show it.

cant find a channel on mbox hosting it. it should be on supersport africa 2, but that channel doesnt seem to work. has anyone's package got this?

Back