• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Teacher and that 15 year old.

That's not a moral issue. So has nothing to do with it being moral or immoral.

That's a physical reason for the age of consent, which is fine and i can agree with, but don't pretend it's a moral reason.

So you don't find it morally wrong to touch underdeveloped genitals

Just physically wrong? Do you understand the definition of morals?

It is not proper behaviour (morals) for any animal (human or otherwise) to engage in sexual activity with a sexually undeveloped member of the opposite sex. It is improper behaviour. Because physically it wouldn't get you very far, very often.

If it isn't right, logically it must be wrong. Therefore it is morally wrong.

It is not proper behaviour (morals) for any animal (human or otherwise) to engage in sexual activity with a sexually undeveloped member of the opposite sex. It is improper behaviour. Because physically it wouldn't get you very far, very often.

Logic doesn't really fit with morals.

If you had been raised in a country where it was alright to do things when you are married, and you could get married to what you consider 'underage' people then you would not have a moral issue with the physical deficiencies.

The only reason you do have a moral issue with it is due to where you live and how you were raised.

So move to different relative ages.

Our age of consent is 16, other countries have it at 21.

They probably think they we are 'clearly immoral'.

I see what you are trying to say, but put it this way - the law is the minimum standard expected. Developed over time according to what we collectively feel is morally wrong. Rape - morally wrong for example.

Not that I think the teacher wasn't wrong in this situation but this is a failed argument. Age of consent in France is 15. Many kids these days have sex at 13. The law states the age of consent in the UK is 16.

It's not to do with genitial development. It's to do with making mature decisions. The teacher in this case abused his trust and should know better than most.

But surely if she was like ''no it was my idea'' he didn't kidnapp me, we just wanted to go away for a bit..

I know its all gonad*s and the blokes a nobhead etc etc, that goes without saying but I reckon he could get away with just not being able to teach anymore

And then his wife divorces him and goes after every penny he has, and lets not forget maintenance because they have a child

Since when has the law been about what's morally right or wrong?

That is where it is borne from, then develops over time.

and as for the comment 'most kids have sex at 13' - what are you basing this on? what kind of research have you done to substantiate this sweeping claim?

and as for the comment 'most kids have sex at 13' - what are you basing this on? what kind of research have you done to substantiate this sweeping claim?

I would like to know too! Personally I don't think I have more than 5 friends who have had sex at 13, and the vast majority of my mates haven't had sex now!

Last edited:
Back