• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Teacher and that 15 year old.

Flaming nora 13 in spain, clearly immoral I find it strange that this is allowed given how the EU wants parity on many things this is outrageous

Are those maps comparing like for like?

I thought some countries with low age limits only had them for like aged people, i.e. 14 year olds can have sex with each other, but are not legally available to older people. This is not so unreasonable.

And then you can look at the "most moral" countries which require marriage, but rather spoil it by allowing old men to marry 8-year olds.

Are those maps comparing like for like?

I thought some countries with low age limits only had them for like aged people, i.e. 14 year olds can have sex with each other, but are not legally available to older people. This is not so unreasonable.

Surely the law is there because 13, 14, 15 year olds etc aren't able to make such decisions, in which case to have sex at 14 even with another 14 year old is no better or worse.

Flipping hell, never had a clue about this!
I didn't even know there was a law in the UK till the fittest girl in my class turned 16 and she told me and my mate she was finally legal, but we weren't haha, the bitch.

Is it bad of me to suggest you read the Romeo and Juliet rule. 8-[

Flaming nora 13 in spain, clearly immoral I find it strange that this is allowed given how the EU wants parity on many things this is outrageous

Playing devils advocate..

Why is it 'clearly immoral'?

13 is just as arbitrary as 16 on deciding a moral legal age of consent.

Countries with an even higher age of consent then us probably think that we are immoral.

Surely the law is there because 13, 14, 15 year olds etc aren't able to make such decisions, in which case to have sex at 14 even with another 14 year old is no better or worse.

So at the age of 15 your not able to make such decisions, but suddenly one year later you are magically able? The problem is that the rule must be fit to the whole population. There are people at the ages of 13, 14 and 15 that are perfectly capable of making such decisions, just as there are people at the ages of 16, 17 and 18 who really aren't.

Last edited:
So at the age of 15 your not able to make such decisions, but suddenly one year later you are magically able? The problem is that the rule must be fit to the whole population. There are people at the ages of 13, 14 and 15 that are perfectly capable of making such decisions, just as there are people at the ages of 16, 17 and 18 who really aren't.

You could say that at any stage with anything. Of course some people won't be fit to make that decision at 16 and some will be at 12. 16 is, in my opinion, a good medium...and that's share by many countries.

What would you think of your son or daughter having sex at 14 or 15?

You could say that at any stage with anything. Of course some people won't be fit to make that decision at 16 and some will be at 12. 16 is, in my opinion, a good medium...and that's share by many countries.

What would you think of your son or daughter having sex at 14 or 15?

I'd be perfectly happy with my son having sex at 14 or 15.

I don't think i'd be happy with my daughter having sex ever.

Which is odd, but honest.

I'd be perfectly happy with my son having sex at 14 or 15.

I don't think i'd be happy with my daughter having sex ever.

Which is odd, but honest.

Excellent answer and I'm sure many people share that thinking.

However, when you say you'd be happy with a son having sex at 14, you probably mean with another 14 year old. If it was with a 18 year old you would probably be more concerned and if it was with 30 or 50 year old your position would almost certainly change.

That's why I asked the question of what the rules were in countries with low ages of consent. If they allow sex between people between 14-16 but not with those older it makes sense to me, although harder to legislate.

Also if you outlaw sex between people under 16 because they are not old enough to make a responsible decision, it would be hypocritical to charge them with a criminal offence for having sex, as they are too young to make a responsible decision. If you drop the age of responsibility for the criminal law, you should drop it for things like sex.

Over here (Norway) it's 16 years, which is mostly to protect those underage from older guys/men/girls/women (20-25 +) taking advantage of their immaturity for sexual purposes.

A 16 year old guy with a 15 year old girlfriend is very rarely seen as a problem by anyone. A 22 year old guy with a 15 year old girlfriend is something else. For the most part I think the legal age over here works well to protect kids from adults who wants to take advantage of them, while at the same time it doesn't make it a criminal activity for two 14 year olds to have sex.

The challenge is obviously with those that mature quickly and is attracted to older guys/girls because of it. But I think a system like this that treats people individually is perfectly fine.

It's weird. Most girls I know are up for giving head and stuff, but just aren't up for sex, so I'm gonna probably be legal when I have it :)

The scary part is if I ever end up in the situation where I'm 16 and I'm with a girl who's under 16 I just won't know what to do. I don't think that would be frowned upon from a social point of view, but certainly wouldn't be legal. In the Netherlands, the age of consent is 16, but it's basically 12 if the two partners are close in age.

Playing devils advocate..

Why is it 'clearly immoral'?

13 is just as arbitrary as 16 on deciding a moral legal age of consent.

Countries with an even higher age of consent then us probably think that we are immoral.

I just think the age of 13 is too young - can be abused etc by older men. If it is infact they must be close in age then that is different. I am talking about a Jimmy savile type shagging a 13 year old who has been manipulated due to their age they are not in the right mentality to feel they are in control of a situation and feel obliged to get it on with a paedo

now i'm not passing judgement or stating an opinion on whats acceptable or deplorable, but, the system is arbitrary, people do not develop physically or mentally on a set timetable, the morality of an act cannot be decided solely on how many days have passed in a certain life

now i'm not passing judgement or stating an opinion on whats acceptable or deplorable, but, the system is arbitrary, people do not develop physically or mentally on a set timetable, the morality of an act cannot be decided solely on how many days have passed in a certain life

So what should the test be? because i still laugh at fart jokes, some might say im not developed enough mentally to have sex.

I imagine because the body hasn't fully developed sexually?

What a strange question

Do you know what puberty is?

They don't do sex education at schools anymore. They teach them about racism and how evil the tory party is then they go off for activity days, sex education is not important anymore.

Back on the point of this topic, why did that school have a school trip to LA seems a bit odd to me, we went to northern france to see bomb holes and trenches and stuff. Im just wondering what they learnt in LA.

So glad my son is in private even if it meant i had to go back to working full time.

i don't know

laughing at fart jokes is a society thing though, we have been conditioned to find farts funny and embarrassing whereas other bodily functions such as hiccups are considered in a different light

I imagine because the body hasn't fully developed sexually?

What a strange question

Do you know what puberty is?

That's not a moral issue. So has nothing to do with it being moral or immoral.

That's a physical reason for the age of consent, which is fine and i can agree with, but don't pretend it's a moral reason.

But just for you. Switch the ages to 16 with 21 as the age of consent. The numbers were just relative.

Last edited:
Back