• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Teacher and that 15 year old.

Superhudd

Simon Davies
What crimes has the teacher done, should they not be involved sexually, and say she was the one that instigated everything.

Pretty sure he would be guilty of child abduction even if she wanted to go with him. Statutory rape if they did the nasty

If she got to 16 and finished GCSEs and left the school could he then have a relationship with her if he stayed at the school or would that still be a no no?

Last edited:
If she got to 16 and finished GCSEs and left the school could he then have a relationship with her if he stayed at the school or would that still be a no no?

gonad*s, just started another thread on this - stupid me. No he couldn't ... teacher pupil relationships not allowed in the same organisation ) pretty much the same for FE and HE too) - undermines confidence, integrity and breaks the golden rule.

gonad*s, just started another thread on this - stupid me. No he couldn't ... teacher pupil relationships not allowed in the same organisation ) pretty much the same for FE and HE too) - undermines confidence, integrity and breaks the golden rule.

I meant if she leaves at 16 can he say they weren't together til she finished then they are free to carry on?

What else it there to say.

He is in a position of responsibility that would make it inappropriate if she was 25. She was underage. He had to know.

Complete idiot, if he was really that serious about her then quit the job as her teacher and wait till she's legal. Daft c**t.

In France the age of consent is 15

Yeah, I read thats why no one there is really bothered and it's not in the press or anything.. for them she's old enough to choose what she does..

doesn't stop the teacher from being a dingdong though huh!?

Heard that he was going to get done for 'seeing' her and that was the reason they fled. So he'd already ruined his life before fleeing.

A teacher at my school did similar, was seeing a girl in my year who was 14/15 and he was over 40, should be life for that IMO. Yet in other countries where consent age is lower he would probably just loose his job (if that), so it's weird how culture dictates our feelings on these things.

Yet in other countries where consent age is lower he would probably just loose his job (if that), so it's weird how culture dictates our feelings on these things.

Indeed - in loads of other countries men 'take' younger girls whether they want to or not.

Also in other times in England, right up until modern times, this was the norm.

Back