• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Swindon Town v Tottenham Hotspur 16th July 19:00

newsbale247-919931_478x359.jpg

spursgal1247-922926_478x359.jpg

spursgal10247-922956_478x359.jpg

spursgal13247-922968_478x359.jpg

spursgal7247-922945_478x359.jpg

spursgal3247-922933_478x359.jpg

spursgal4247-922936_478x359.jpg

spursgal5247-922938_478x359.jpg

spursgal6247-922942_478x359.jpg

spursgal9247-922951_478x359.jpg

spursgal15247-922972_478x359.jpg

spursgal12247-922965_478x359.jpg

spursgal14247-922970_478x359.jpg

spursgal11247-922959_478x359.jpg

spursgal2247-922929_478x359.jpg

spursgal8247-922948_478x359.jpg

Does G-G have a deal in place to use these images or are they copied and pasted from an on-line source?

And if a deal is in place, how come photographers aren't credited by name for images used? These aren't exactly shot with a phone camera.

Last edited:
Agreed. Is it a "skin tight" style or has Parker just got fatter this summer ?

I noticed that too. The kit looks too small and tight for all the players. Wonder if that is designed to minimise the shirt pulling. Other than that, the design doesn't look that bad.

Originally Posted by greatwhitenorf
Does G-G have a deal in place to quote a brick load of images that were pasted the page before so it takes ages to scroll through stuff you've just looked at?

No. No it does not.

Sorry to inconvience you, M'Lord. We're just trying to bring the readers' attention to whether the use of these images are proper or an act of pilferage.

If it's the latter, you'll have to forget you've ever seen them here. That could take you some work, by the sounds of it.

I noticed that too. The kit looks too small and tight for all the players. Wonder if that is designed to minimise the shirt pulling. Other than that, the design doesn't look that bad.

White socks would have changed that perception. Blue socks make us look fat.

Sorry to inconvience you, M'Lord. We're just trying to bring the readers' attention to whether the use of these images are proper or an act of pilferage.

If it's the latter, you'll have to forget you've ever seen them here. That could take you some work, by the sounds of it.

Some people believe the actual act of taking a photo is an act of pilferage, taking away a part of one's soul.

A bit of my soul is taken away everytime someone quotes a brickload of pictures or massive article directly above it on here just to add a comment like "that's cool!" or "pretty sweet!"

Good luck in your war against internet piracy fella.

Allow me to grind away at your soul, spurspinter

BPUg-kwCYAADMQH.jpg

BPU-FIbCAAEnvV4.jpg

BPUu0mpCUAApmAx.jpg

Andre: "We had some good moments. Overall, I think a good first show from the team. We had some good chances. We're trying to build up physically, some good points to take and we won't stop working hard. We have to congratulate Swindon, they played very well including our players on loan."

BPUpZCPCEAEZZ_8.jpg

Hugo: "It was a good game, its important to have time to prepare for next season and have minutes on the pitch. It's important to work hard in training but to play a game against a tough team is good for us to be ready for next season."

Are you actually quoting pictures to annoy me? Did you even read the last line of my post?

It's not really about you, numb plums. But have a good girn, if you like.

It's the idea that some poor sod working for STFC has gone out and provided his client with quite decent quality images, expecting those images to be properly used on the Swindon site and in their editorial products. Nowhere, in any pro shooter's deal would it countenance the unauthorized use of those images on another site without proper permission or payment.

That poor photog is likely a striver hoping for better things in life and has gone out and leased a top quality camera system, like Nikon's D4 or D800, or Canon's D1X. They cost thousands of pounds. The big lenses needed to take those images cost even more. He's put himself out a bit to make these images and a visit from Spurs is probably the highlight of his season.

Now, Swindon, being the third-tier side that they are, likely haven't got the money to provide internet skills to properly protect those images from pilferage. A shame, but not the photog's fault.

Now, in the absence of any mitigating information, I can only assume our humble moderator, Jordinho, has nimbly nipped in to the Swindon site and nabbed 'em without any prior permission, posted 'em to this site and no one seems to care that an act of theft has taken place.

The poor bastard who took them originally has received nothing for the additional usage.

I take issue with that. And I hate to think they'll be doing this with Spurs own club photog's. Surely this site is better than that.

You clearly are less than that.

Last edited:
Back