• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Right, just woke up - what's happened ?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I sometimes wonder if i could lie my way into the club like that, tbh I'm young got a good head of hair, can use both feet i'd fit right in and i'd be from a family of footballers so thats a bonus.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty brick footballer, but I could still probably do a better job than Heskey!

I sometimes wonder if i could lie my way into the club like that, tbh I'm young got a good head of hair, can use both feet i'd fit right in and i'd be from a family of footballers so thats a bonus.

whose your family of footballers?

whose your family of footballers?
not exactly famous but, related to frank stapleton (scum and Man utd) in some way (dunno how), Uncle had a trial at chelsea was told to come back the year after but, was married by then and a plumber, grandad played for portsmouth and the same uncle was the manager of a sunday league kids team called comet which had the likes of Ledley King, John terry, nicky shorey and my cousin (retired due to injury, i know that sounds like i'm giving excuses but, he was a bloody good player no real pace though and so injury prone) also coached a 5 a side which included bobby zamora.

I know, not exactly illustrious but, it's something :)

To be honest if we have done a deal it will not be announced until the morning now.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty brick footballer, but I could still probably do a better job than Heskey!

I like to think I'm pretty good but, I'm really really unfit and haven't found a team in 4 years which kind of puts me in a bad posistion also, I'm embarrassingly bad at keepy ups :eek:

Thank GHod this transfer window is over. I have read every bloody post in this thread since may. Do I get some sort of medal? Oh and for what it's worth I think we have done some really good business this window. Hugo Lloris FFS he is one of the top five keepers in the world and now he plays for Spurs! Of course like everyone else I would have liked Moutinho and Llorente but thems the breaks. I think we have a fine squad of Players to work with this season and I'm pretty optimistic for fourth. COYS.

I've just realised this is pointless without Jordinho or one of you twitterers because this is where I get the transfer information from... so we could have signed him and I won't know :( I blame you lot, news now it is.

not exactly famous but, related to frank stapleton (scum and Man utd) in some way (dunno how), Uncle had a trial at chelsea was told to come back the year after but, was married by then and a plumber, grandad played for portsmouth and the same uncle was the manager of a sunday league kids team called comet which had the likes of Ledley King, John terry, nicky shorey and my cousin (retired due to injury, i know that sounds like i'm giving excuses but, he was a bloody good player no real pace though and so injury prone) also coached a 5 a side which included bobby zamora.

I know, not exactly illustrious but, it's something :)

New striker!

Can you play up front (after a six-month loan at Ipswich)?

Has nothing on Hugo the Boss though

Different kind of attractive, Hugo has more of a smouldering and modern thing going for him but, the iceman has a different sort of aura around him, more of a bloke on the street who you just know gets it every night. so yeah, erm football, manly stuff, women, boobs, bums and such.

New striker!

Can you play up front (after a six-month loan at Ipswich)?

More of a modric type of position is my preference but, I'm comfortable down either wing and at full back, not afraid to tackle and have a shot on me just don't expect me to head the ball and we're in buisness.

The loan is fine as long as I get a chinese at the end of the week (the take away not the people, I don't want a chivese person at the end of the week, not discriminating I can just sort that brick out myself). It's called dinner box by the way, make sure chef Kam is there, best in the whole damn world.

David Howells seems to be confident about it.

i presume mortiniho has got two years left on his contract therfore in jan,porto have to start talking to him about an extension,he refuses,levy goes back in with a 15 million offer,they accept,levy saves 7 million.

well there must be sum reason we fudged up in not getting him.

im tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back