• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

still hoping.

Last edited:
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

not..........giving...........up............

Think i might start a FM game as QPR.

How have we not moved on either Cudicini or Gomes too? I mean, 4 senior keepers like that, all probably on decent wages. It's ridiculous.

Jenas, Huddlestone, Bentley still here - are they even going to be able to be registered?

You can stick Moutinho up your arse,
Cause we've got Dembele, we've got Dembele,
We've got Dembele as a some-what cre-at-ive attacking mid-fielder

I'm here with whoever is going to stay up in hope

I'm staying up, but I'll probably watch a movie or something. Sorry.. AND THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME.. BAD COMPANY! AND I CAN'T DENY! BAD COMPANY, 'TILL THE DAY I DIE!

About time to ignite the 'January 2013 transfer rumour thread'?

I'm here because it's summer holidays for one more week and there's no chance of going to sleep for a few hours

How have we not moved on either Cudicini or Gomes too? I mean, 4 senior keepers like that, all probably on decent wages. It's ridiculous.

Jenas, Huddlestone, Bentley still here - are they even going to be able to be registered?

Maybe a loan or 2?

im here because its still 13 hours til kick off and i got beer so why not

Cause we've got Dembele, we've got Dembele,
We've got Dembele as a some-what cre-at-ive attacking mid-fielder

tired lol

I'm here and shirking work to stare at my phone. COYS!!

Right, who is on a free transfer who can do a job?

I sometimes wonder if i could lie my way into the club like that, tbh I'm young got a good head of hair, can use both feet i'd fit right in and i'd be from a family of footballers so thats a bonus.

Back