• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

How can you say that when we knew all summer that rat face was off and that AVB wanted Moutinhio in. So 3 months gets condensed down to 1 day and it's diddums cos DL ran out of time? Balls!! I have always backed levy! But this has not helped our new manager our our new direction.

Easily. If an agreement couldn't be agreed with the clock ticking down, then an agreement was never going to be reached. Not without huge movement on somebody's part.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Do you seriously believe that it was getting the paperwork done that was the issue with this deal?

How do you know we met their valuation and agreed personal terms?

Why the extension then? Would imagine everything needs to be agreed in principle with just paperwork to complete.

Moutinho to Norwich in £25m deal.
Norwich loan Moutinho to us.
We send them Harry Kane, but we still pay half his £170k a week salary.

All possibly because East Anglia is one hour behind the rest of the UK apparently.

ITK from my nan who just got back from a week in portugal. She had a great time thanks.

15 minutes to go - then we will all be put out of misery.

The longer this is taking the less optimistic i am of it happening. Im sitting here waiting for the bad news rather than hoping for the good news :(

Tbf, I'd take any news now so I can go to bed. Won't be able to sleep if there's even 0'001% chanse of it happening..

Who the hell did Glasgow Rangers sign?

Why the extension then? Would imagine everything needs to be agreed in principle with just paperwork to complete.

What you imagine and what clubs actually do to get deals done are different things. :p

Kane to Norwich. Leaves us with Defoe and Adebayor unless your counting Dempsey. I'm worried but hope it works out ok.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

#Spurs have missed out on Moutinho, would have taken something special to pull that out of the bag so late on.

start slightly earlier?

Must have been a Gooner that made this extension brick up. They probably thought their deadline day needs some spicing so they should disappoint us innocent Spurs fans :(

No matter what happens we will not get an announcement until atleast 1:30.

Didn't AVB say that Kane would play a role for us this season?
Seems to be as honest as Harry when it comes to transfers...

15 minutes to go - then we will all be put out of misery.

we both know we'll be going to bed with a tiny hope of some good news tomorrow morning. #extendedmisery

Must have been a Gooner that made this extension brick up. They probably thought their deadline day needs some spicing so they should disappoint us innocent Spurs fans :(

Are you talking about this particular extension or extensions in general?

Levy probably hoped that their demands would drop to a reasonable level later on. If it ha fallen through then clearly they didn't.
Sometimes one player is worth going over the odds for. This signing would have helped AVB immensely. The man is already under pressure.

Portugeuse teams pay low wages so it cannot have been a case of breaking our wage scale.

So if it was the fee then I'm frustrated as I really think we should have gone all in for him.

I'm now starting to lean on the group that feel that all those high bids we supposedly made for players are all just levy flimflam.

Are my post's being deleted im sure i was on 899 about 5 post's ago. I know im waffling on but i have nothing better to do :(

Back