• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Moutinho not happening, BBC website says we gave up shortly after midnight. I fudge it, night peeps

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Kane going to Norwich leaves Cameron Lancaster, Jonathan Obika and Souleman Coulibaly as the most senior strikers on our books after Defoe & Adebayor.

Didn't AVB say that Kane would play a role for us this season?
Seems to be as honest as Harry when it comes to transfers...

he also said he thought he could only keep three strikers for one place happy. With Dempsey coming there was no further room for Kane

Sometimes one player is worth going over the odds for. This signing would have helped AVB immensely. The man is already under pressure.

Portugeuse teams pay low wages so it cannot have been a case of breaking our wage scale.

So if it was the fee then I'm frustrated as I really think we should have gone all in for him.

I'm now starting to lean on the group that feel that all those high bids we supposedly made for players are all just levy flimflam.

Why not?

What Porto are currently paying him might have nothing to do with the wages he tries to demand from spurs?

He's happy enough at Porto and is in the Champions League, so it would have to take a pretty special wage packet to pull him off.

Are you talking about this particular extension or extensions in general?

This one. A Gooner probably just Tweeted that there's an extension, or told a reporter something, just to tinkle us off.

Kane going to Norwich leaves Cameron Lancaster, Jonathan Obika and Souleman Coulibaly as the most senior strikers on our books after Defoe & Adebayor.

Which,quite frankly,is a bit of a shambles.

Didn't AVB say that Kane would play a role for us this season?
Seems to be as honest as Harry when it comes to transfers...

He already is, right now Norwich's forwards are still up worrying about their place rather than resting for tomorrows game

Did it not come from the official BBC tweets though?

Sometimes one player is worth going over the odds for. This signing would have helped AVB immensely. The man is already under pressure.

Portugeuse teams pay low wages so it cannot have been a case of breaking our wage scale.

So if it was the fee then I'm frustrated as I really think we should have gone all in for him.

I'm now starting to lean on the group that feel that all those high bids we supposedly made for players are all just levy flimflam.

In any negotiation you have to have a maximum decided beforehand - there's simply no other way to avoid getting fvcked.

Clearly someone didn't come down to our maximum - what else can we do? We don't even know if they were close.

Sometimes. But how far over the odds? And was this one of those times?

Those are decisions made by people who know the details not only of the club financials, but also the potential deal that is there to be made as well of course what the manager actually wants.

I don't understand how you from the outside can claim to know better than them without that information available to you.

This one. A Gooner probably just Tweeted that there's an extension, or told a reporter something, just to tinkle us off.

Did it not come from an official BBC tweet though?

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Unbelievable that Tottenham failed to close the transfer of Moutinho.As @pedrocnn anticipated,everything was set down since 48hr

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
I wonder in how Moutinho will stay at Porto, while he was already thinking about new life in London,and club not counting anymore oh him

How the fudge can time run out. How long was the transfer window?

maybe AVB is counting on Bale and Sigurðsson or someone else to cover up front in the spain system 4-6-0

Right its been a pleasure lurking/posting on here today. Looking forward to going to the lane tomorrow.

5 more minutes! [-o< Hehehehe ...

Just got back from a party, what happemed from what I cam tell we've got, lloris, dempsey amd dembele for the modric momey which, IMO aim't to bad.

Back