• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Sorry maybe you mis-understood my point.

I meant that people should stop talking about it until its official either way and not slag off the levy/tottenham until its official.

Yep I mis-understood!

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

brick I was thinking it was 1am now. Still got an hour!

Really? I thought it was time now too. Goddamn, another rollercoaster hour it is, then. I need TP for my bunghole!

BBC suggesting we have asked for a 1am extension for this deal, not sure on what grounds

On the grounds that we were well and truly shafted by UEFA's preposterous and illogical rule that took away one Premier League CL qualifying place in 2011-12 - thereby denying Spurs a deserved place in the CL.

As a result, it has been much more difficult for us to sign the players we would otherwise have signed.

UEFA therefore owe us.

Maybe?

Please?

SSN gone into review of the window which they will recycle all night

SSN have not reported this extension.

Of course they haven't. It wasn't something they've made up.

granted it might be something someone else has made up..

Thanks for all the updates guys, my phone battery is taking an F5 equivalent pounding!

João Filipe Iria Santos Moutinho

moutinho_2266085b.jpg

Anyone have any kind of link to this supposed extension/transfer sheet accepted delay of sending registration thingy?

ffs Tottenham, I need sleep if I'm to get to your match tomorrow.

On the grounds that we were well and truly shafted by UEFA's preposterous and illogical rule that took away one Premier League CL qualifying place in 2011-12 - thereby denying Spurs a deserved place in the CL.

As a result, it has been much more difficult for us to sign the players we would otherwise have signed.

UEFA therefore owe us.

Maybe?

Please?

Sounds good to me :lol:

I know the transfer window makes people emotional etc but looking back on these deals 6m for Dempsey is a bargain. Rogers must be fuming.

Back