• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Apparently Levy and AVB are conversing about moutinho (how ssn know that i'll never know).

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

We're an hour into extra time, no way will we be allowed to do another Van Der Vaart. Didn't we sign him a bit too late?

Apparently Levy and AVB are conversing about moutinho (how sun know that i'll never know).

as in a "what the fudge Daniel, where's my man?" kind of way ?

am i the only one who thinks Dempsey is a really good player and love to have him in spurs shirt?
theres a few of us...don't worry, guys on this forum are juzz warm and fuzzy sentimental dudes beneath that tough veneer.

"spurs have appealed and have been granted an extension to 1am regarding the transfer of portugal international joao moutinho" bbc r5 live

GHod Damnit!

That's like another fudging hour.

Why is it always us.. :lol:

"Spurs have appealed and have been granted an extension to 1am regarding the transfer of portugal international;Joao Moutinho" BBC r5 live!

Apparently this is how we may have an extention

scaled.php

What is the 'deal sheet'?

The deal sheet was introduced two years ago. Clubs sometimes conclude deals at the last minute and it is not always easy for them to get everything completed and sent over by 11pm. The deal sheet allows a club to confirm that a deal has been reached in order to allow for additional time to submit the remaining documentation.

The sheet cannot be used prior to 9pm and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes. Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork. But if a club are looking to complete an international transfer, it still has to comply with the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) deadline of midnight.

Any player signed after midday on Friday will not be eligible for this weekend's match

"spurs have appealed and have been granted an extension to 1am regarding the transfer of portugal international joao moutinho" bbc r5 live

Spurs fan working for the BBC clutching at straws, how the fudge would they know this? :p

Sweet Jesus. I sure hope those of you who've already shot their load to nasty pictures of certain Sports News Anchors have a bottle of blue pills at the ready!!!

People are clearly basing the success of the window on getting Moutinho even though we are well stacked in that position, just because our expectations have been built up.

Everyone one of our players has been quality that we have signed.

Creatively we are sorely lacking and I would say this signing is very important.

This Moutinho thing -it's just like a cup final. wWe take the lead ('£22m bid accepted') then let two in ('deal off, unable to agree personal terms') then score twice ourselves ('back on') before letting in an equaliser ('Moutinho on his way back to Porto') in the 95th minute, so then it goes to extra time ...

Next we're in a penalty shootout, thought we'd f***ed up but then they go and miss one, so now it's sudden death ...

Back