• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

reading elsewhere the 1am thing is a hoax tweet

Possibly but following are taken in?

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs
#thfc It seems the Moutinho deal is still in the balance & could be allowed - even though the window closed an hour ago! Hold onto your hats

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC
Awaiting news from Tottenham over the transfer of Joao Moutinho from Porto. It could yet happen...

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Proud of Levy over the moon about Lloris in particular. Gutted to lose VDV and relatively cheaply but feel we are reasobly prepared for coming season.Fell more positve.

BBC reporting that the Joao Moutinho is still ongoing.

Everton also doing same thing

Everton still trying for loan deal - Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe from Club Brugge the player in question. #bbcfootball @philmcnulty 7 minutes ago

Dempsey is a bargain and I'm happy with his arrival :D

I think we have conducted ourselves well in the transfer market, especially if we sign Moutinho... fingers crossed! I know that we lost two big players in VDV and Modric but Modric was always going to go and so it was a case of when, rather than if and Dembele offers a more direct option which may well fit in with AVB's vision. I think Lloris is a fantastic keeper and have always wanted him at our club! :D

Bentley will be going out on loan. Not decided where yet though. Not sure about Jenas

1500 pages, 30000 posts and 2,5 m views were awarded with a two-hour extension. Well done!

BBC reporting that the Joao Moutinho deal is still ongoing.

Someone just put us out of our misery!

Is there any further news on Huddlestone or was that more utter rubbish from SSN?!?!

And Harry Kane?

Hudd tweeted he is looking fwd to the game tomorrow, must be ours

Levy must get a kick out of this - no other explanation - every singlet time :lol:

sigh... i <3 deadline day

fudge this, I'm going to bed... if we sign him, we sign him! Me going to bed won't make any difference and I have to be up and awake in 5 hours time..... just as long as it isn't Daniel Levy saying this, we're ok ;)

" But if a club are looking to complete an international transfer, it still has to comply with the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) deadline of midnight."

So according to this we should have done by midnight ?

AVB's going to be knackered for the game.

Back