• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who: The Goat
When: 08/07/12
Where: SC

We're still keen on Sturridge despite his illness and AVB is a big fan.

Rose is likely to go to QPR on loan but Caulker will be in the squad and we're hoping for big things from him, especially with Ledders' coaching.

To slightly contradict some of the earlier ITK, Sandro's english isn't that bad, certainly not to the level where it's any sort of issue.

Finally, we've heard that Moutinho is over for talks and AVB is very keen to get this done.

Edit: Gallas to West Ham is looking Likely

Interesting...

Although we might be playing a dangerous game if we have already started talks with moutinho.. After all we could end up in the positions whereby we can't agree a deal for Modric and we have Moutinho already purchased..

Unless a deal has already been agreed for Modric. :-k

Interesting...

Although we might be playing a dangerous game if we have already started talks with moutinho.. After all we could end up in the positions whereby we can't agree a deal for Modric and we have Moutinho already purchased..

Unless a deal has already been agreed for Modric. :-k

THAT doesn't worry me one bit.

Modric and Moutinho... =P~

THAT doesn't worry me one bit.

Modric and Moutinho... =P~

how would that work with Sigurdsson Parker Sandro VdV and Huddelstone also in the squad ?

Modric Moutinho
__Sigurdsson

or

Sandro Parker
____VdV

i think signing Moutinho would signal the end of Modric and signing Oscar would signal the end of VdV - unless he is planned to be a RWF of sorts
It would be entertaining yes. But with the number of midfielders we have we might seriously end up playing a 4-6-0.

:eek:
copying Spain :p

There is so much good news this week that I am fearing the next. We'll be brought back down to earth somehow, or does Levy store karma as well a money under his mattress?

Mouthino AND Modric? Oscar AND VdV?

That would be too much for our luck to handle for sure. Can't see the good Lady Fortune showing us that much grace at once.

Yours truly,

Realistic Pessimism
:-({|=

I've just tried it.. and i just can't do it.. Too many quality midfielders to play with only 6 spots.. ](*,)

--------------------------------------
---- Bale - Sigg - VDV - Oscar ----
--- Modric - Sandro - Moutinho ---
Verts ------- Kaboul ------ Walker
-------------- Gomes -------------

simples.

Back