• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terrible reasoning. You're basically saying if a player is worse than Rooney then they aren't good enough for us. Ridiculous.

Hernandez and Welbeck were picked before him in massive matches, Berbatov has not been a £30m player for Utd, there is feck all ridiculous in that.

Pride and personal bais is amazing. Berbatov at the right price would be exactly the type of signing we could do with up front

With options like Ade or Berbs, VDV or Sig, Caulker or Kaboul, Parker or Sandro we would be able to either rotate or play a very good Cup squad that is significantly different from our PL squad.

Add to that Ade/VDV/Parker/Berbs would all be good for the younger players to train with ...

Signing a new manager and two players does not make us close to Man U. Come on. Let's not get too full of ourselves just yet.

Look at Utd closely they need massive investment, Rio, Scholes and Giggs are nearing the end, Vidic might not come back the same player, Utd fans have moaned about Evra, they seem to be loaning fringe players out as well, we are closing the gap, will the yanks spend money? their debt is enormous.

Hernandez and Welbeck were picked before him in massive matches, Berbatov has not been a £30m player for Utd, there is feck all ridiculous in that.

And at times Manure has had their ass handed to them (especially outside the PL) where they lacked creativity and imagination, exactly what Berbs could bring. IT's obvious he has not worked out for them, but to pretend he is not better than anything we currently own or are likely to get ....

Pride and personal bais is amazing. Berbatov at the right price would be exactly the type of signing we could do with up front

With options like Ade or Berbs, VDV or Sig, Caulker or Kaboul, Parker or Sandro we would be able to either rotate or play a very good Cup squad that is significantly different from our PL squad.

Add to that Ade/VDV/Parker/Berbs would all be good for the younger players to train with ...

Sorry mate the way he treated us was disgraceful I cannot forgive.

If we're going to do what we've just had with Vert with Ade (the saga, not the transfer), I might hunt down a number of twitter users and collect some trophies. It would be harder to tweet without fingers me thinks.

I was considering starting @Transfer****Watch if this isn't true and then mass tweet penis pictures at the transfer clock watch account and random sky twitters. However, I doubt I will bother...

Depends on the reason why they were your ex......

sometimes its good to fill a gap - especially when gaps are hard to find and have a lot of competition
doesn't have to be your first choice gap - but can, at least, be a proven gap.
you know what you'll get, good and bad, whilst a new one is still settling in and learning the terrain

sometimes its good to fill a gap - especially when gaps are hard to find and have a lot of competition
doesn't have to be your first choice gap - but can, at least, be a proven gap.
you know what you'll get, good and bad, whilst a new one is still settling in and learning the terrain

I'm sorry, he brick all over us. fudge him.

I'm sorry, he brick all over us. fudge him.

i mostly just fancied carry on the previous "sleeping with the ex" line of things tbh!!

im sit half way with the Berba thing tbh - if the manager feels that Berbatov would be an important part of the squad and club acheiving success, then i'll support that and im all for it.

but the support would be very different - one of expecting a performance and contibution rather than the (OTT) idolisation that often follows players.

more a focus on "what you can do for US", rather than what happeneded before which was "what we can do your career and profile"

Would love Berba to come back, He left to win trophies which he did and I can understand that.

He scored 20 goals coming off United's bench, He has improved his finishing a lot.

Back