• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Birmingham sign Peter Lovenkrands on a free transfer, subject to medical, following his release by Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that Serie A outfit Fiorentina have tabled an offer for Marouane Chamakh

Rory Smith @RorySmithTimes

And, as far as I know, the #LFC interest in Gaston Ramirez disappeared with Comolli. He's this year's Juan Mata.
Stunned at the number of lifelong Ramirez fans on here. And at the number of experts on the reliability of the Uruguayan+British media.
It's like you do nothing but watch Bologna and read Ovacion. I'm impressed.

then i expect AVB to be sniffing around

Birmingham sign Peter Lovenkrands on a free transfer, subject to medical, following his release by Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that Serie A outfit Fiorentina have tabled an offer for Marouane Chamakh

3 Bryan Roys and a shiny greece '94 badge?

BackPage. @BackPage

Liverpool have had an undisclosed bid rejected for Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero

Victor Moses will snub Arsenal interested in favour of a dream move to Chelsea

Southampton have joined Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine & West Ham in the race to sign Palace & England U21 winger Wilfried Zaha

Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is a loan target for AC Milan

Tottenham will reportedly make the first move in the bidding war for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge, with a £5mil offer

Fiorentina have made a £4mil offer for Arsenal reject Marouane Chamakh

I think we should send Dos Santos to Internacional to play with Forlan. Sweeten them guys up.

Was interesting what the commentators were saying on the Brazilian football yesterday
Ganso owned 55% by someone who announced that he would 100% not be playing for Santos anymore
Commentators then said that its a belief that he will sign for Internacional.

Thus leaving the door open for Oscar to move to Tottenham.

‏@officialMKcoys
No surprise but Modric has not agreed (or spoken) to Madrid. Can also say his resolve to leave is nowhere the level of last summer #coys

Tottenham appoint Luis Martins as first-team coach. Martins has previously worked for Sporting Lisbon, Braga, Saudi Arabia & Al Ahli.

Not this one I guess: Luís Carlos Ramos Martins (born 10 June 1992) is a Portuguese footballer who plays for S.L. Benfica as a left defender.

Back