• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But all the press and fans from other clubs said we were done for if we got rid of Harry, surely everybody will be leaving

WALOB !!!

That guy who covers all the youth team matches also said that every one who was back last week (youth team and injured players like Dawson and Huddlestone) was really impressed by AVB.

If we keep him, I reckon we may see Van Der Vaart in the RWF role, similar to how AVB used Mata at Chelsea. He doesn't have Hulk's pace, but he can certainly cut inside and deliver on his left foot.

Not sure why people don't want Sturridge.

He scored at least ten goals last season if memory serves me right, him, bale and *new striker* would contribute a decent number of goals per season.

He's a little selfish at times, yes, but sometimes you need somebody like him to take the ball and try to take on their man. I guess he's sort of like the anti Lennon, as he is at times far too selfless..

Not sure why people don't want Sturridge.

He scored at least ten goals last season if memory serves me right, him, bale and *new striker* would contribute a decent number of goals per season.

He's a little selfish at times, yes, but sometimes you need somebody like him to take the ball and try to take on their man. I guess he's sort of like the anti Lennon, as he is at times far too selfless..

I dont rate him, he has a face you want to punch, he is uber selfish and I dont think he is actually that good. For 10 or so million i would rather bring in myself.

Hopefully gutter is right and he goes to Liverscum to make them even bricker

I dont rate him, he has a face you want to punch, he is uber selfish and I dont think he is actually that good. For 10 or so million i would rather bring in myself.

Hopefully gutter is right and he goes to Liverscum to make them even bricker

Replacing someone at liverscum who doesn't score goals, with someone who does is not going to make them bricker.

Oh and for what it's worth the Schurrle kid that Chelski seem to want so badly is an absolute monster every time i've watched Bundesliga highlights. He plays as a winger/forward too and would be perfect for us (going solely on ESPN highlights and his cameo appearance for germany in the Euros). Why the fudge do Chelski want him so bad though ffs when they have:

Marin
Mata
Hazard
Sturridge
Malouda
De Bruyne
Benayoun

All that can play those wing/forward positions. I mean talk about fudging overkill.

Oh and for what it's worth the Schurrle kid that Chelski seem to want so badly is an absolute monster every time i've watched Bundesliga highlights. He plays as a winger/forward too and would be perfect for us (going solely on ESPN highlights and his cameo appearance for germany in the Euros). Why the fudge do Chelski want him so bad though ffs when they have:

Marin
Mata
Hazard
Sturridge
Malouda
De Bruyne
Benayoun

All that can play those wing/forward positions. I mean talk about fudging overkill.

Player revolt? :mickey:

Back