• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might still take a while to get everything sorted. Harry won't walk away without every penny he's owed.

Might still take a while to get everything sorted. Harry won't walk away without every penny he's owed.

Only got one year left on his contract. As long as Levy plays fair and pays him his notice period (which is likely to be the full year) then I can't see why it would take a while to sort out. If Levy starts getting solicitors involved going through the contract to see if they can get him out the door cheaply, or they try and dismiss him for breach of contract, then it could get messy but surely that would be dealt with in parallel to the appointment of a new Manager anyway?

Or:

1. Capello 2. Benitez 3. Eriksson

Can only agree again mate.

What is it with proposing names of flimflam managers like Davie fudging Moyes? If some of you want rid of Harry Redknapp, then you replace him with quality - not some fudging muppet who's only ever done sod all with Everton. It's gotta be quality, or else there's no point changing for changes sake.

Or:

thumbnail.aspx

I'll let you decide "who is who" out of these three?

Can only agree again mate.

What is it with proposing names of flimflam managers like Davie fudging Moyes? If some of you want rid of Harry Redknapp, then you replace him with quality - not some fudging muppet who's only ever done sod all with Everton. It's gotta be quality, or else there's no point changing for changes sake.

well said that man

1. AVB 2. Martinez 3. Moyes (Ducks for cover)

:lol: All joking aside, I was told (and posted on here) some time ago that Moyes IS our number one target to replace Redknapp. Pulis is the man Everton have got lined up to replace him. Whether it comes to fruition we'll see. As far as I am concerned whoever comes in gets a clean slate as soon as they become Spurs Manager and that's ALL I will judge them on.

Or:

I know Moyes won't go down well, but I've just got a feeling about him with nothing to base it on. Would be happier with the first two. As for your choices:

I don't think Capello is suited to Spurs at all, too regimental - he's a better fit at someone like Chelsea? Benitez, I could get on board with he could completely lose the plot again or could be inspirational as is record is pretty impressive still. Eriksson? Would you say he has really proved himself in England?

Or:

I know Moyes won't go down well, but I've just got a feeling about him with nothing to base it on. Would be happier with the first two. As for your choices:

I don't think Capello is suited to Spurs at all, too regimental - he's a better fit at someone like Chelsea? Benitez, I could get on board with he could completely lose the plot again or could be inspirational as is record is pretty impressive still. Eriksson? Would you say he has really proved himself in England?

Utter dog brick at leicester.

Back