• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

For africanspurs:

753b1926-669d-4bb0-8459-79fb202d5c7f.jpg

.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd breeeaaatthhhee....

fudging hell, thast some super fast skim reading

50 mins left at work, I have literally done fudge all, and had beers at lunch for 2 hours. At least tonight will be exciting on sky sports. we always leave it late!

COYS!!!

Hey, I don't have a job atm, any chance you could reccomend me? I have no idea what you do for a living, but frankly, I don't care.

LLoris done according to most sources in France. Lequipe thinks its done so im calm about it.

If the two clubs were way apart or had an argument, LLoris wouldnt be playing around at the Lodge.

you have to wonder. With Chelsea now being linked with Remy, and all the other players we were both going for. Did RDM just decide to take AVB's targets and run with them? its weird!

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro
Many here surprised by Lloris choice. Lyon MF Grenier: 'He's one of best in the world. Maybe he sees #THFC as step to one of biggest clubs'

Grenier can suck my balls.

LLoris done according to most sources in France. Lequipe thinks its done so im calm about it.

If the two clubs were way apart or had an argument, LLoris wouldnt be playing around at the Lodge.

Is he definitely at the lodge though?

Has their ever been such a last deadline day? Deals all over the place?

Swansea, City, Fulham, Qpr, US. everyone is spending.

Rafa to Hamburg, fudge me, that's heartbreaking. Why, oh, why? We have to bring in another one now, surely. fudging hell. Loved Rafa. Sad news. :(

Back