• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

jetsetyid
Look this deal has Daniel &deadline day written all over it. never say never but price difference huge

lol he doesnt really know anything at all does he.

The following is guess work and nothing else...

Out

Kranjcar = 5.8m and 40k wage
Corluka = 5.5m and 35k wage
Bassong = 3.5m and 35k wage - was recently in Norfolk and was told by quite a few Norwich supporters that it's 5.5M
Saha = free and 30k wage - wages would have been a lot higher IMO
Modric = 32m and 60k wage - think the cash am be lower nearer £28M
King = Free and 40k wage - think he was out top paid player according to Davvo (when he was there) which would mean double that almost
Pienaar = 4.5m and 50k wage
Nelsen = Free and 20k wage

Total = 51.3m in transfer fees and 310k p/w in wages - think the wages based on my assumptions are much higher

Ins

Sigurddson 8m and 55k wage
Vertonghen 10m and 45k wage
Adebayor 5m and 100k wage
Dembele 15m and 50k wage

Total = 38m in transfer fees and 250k p/w in wages.

As i said pure guess work based on reports and talent. Just trying to figure out how much we've still got in the kitty really.

Nice work though and exactly what I've been tryin to work out in m head (hence forgetting Pienaar)

Add 12m for VDV and we have TV money to add to this of around £30M and we could have a spare £50m still which would be scary and probably very optimistic.

Despite being baffled by what this might mean in terms of the squad etc I am in complete agreement with you on this. Would be an epic statement.

would be a good statement

Hulk would be an epic statement

We need one more striker

Re: Transfer poll

think King would have been close to our maximum for the final part of his time here mate

but that probably compensates if you have gone over for a few players i guess

Maybe so. I'm just trying to calculate how we're trying to balance the books IF we're operating on a sell to buy policy.

So the rumoured 12m Lloris deal will pretty much see our incoming equal our outgoing total and around the same in terms of wages too (well give or take 10k).

Ahhh so maybe we're selling Dawson for 9m and VDV for the rumoured 14m to finance our last signing which could very well be Moutinho/Willian for 20 or so. Hmmm so it might all be dependant on whether or not Dawson agrees to leave?

@garyjacob
Moutinho wants Champions League football. That + price seems to rule out #Tottenham, who looking at Remy (along with chelsea)

Gary Jacob ‏@garyjacob
Contacts here and in Porto knock down story that thfc deal for moutinho is possible @DanielLipman91

would be a good statement

We need one more striker

Hmm I am of the view Hulk is overhyped, and not worth the kind of money oft-mooted. Agree on need for striker though

So 51 million in, 38 million spent. 13 million positive.

Let's say we sell Rafa and get another 12. Dawson gets us another 8. That's 33 million positive.

Let's say we can raise another 7 from Bentley, Jenas, GDS, Gomes in any combination, taking us up to 40 positive.

So Moutinho for 25, Lloris for 11...do we apparently have money left over a wing forward such as Willian and a striker? Let's say we can get 10 for Defoe bringing us to 50 positive. 25, 11, gives us 14 million to play with. Maybe we can get Willian with that.

Maybe the new TV deal can give us the money needed to get Leandro, Llorente, Falcao...haha. I really do think a striker is vital to our season, if Ade gets injured I can see all our great midfield play going to waste as it did first half against West Brom.

Aaron ‏@TottenhamKing69
Just watching Press Pass and @Marcotti says Porto have said theyre close to selling Moutinho to Spurs to try and offload him as he wants out

Marcotti is just repeating what that Pinto guy said on twitter. It won't happen, I'm sure of it.

Aaron ‏@TottenhamKing69
Just watching Press Pass and @Marcotti says Porto have said theyre close to selling Moutinho to Spurs to try and offload him as he wants out

Marcotti got it from Pedro Pinto

Come on man, I know Icelanders like a drink but that is crazy talk.

We will not get Hulk Messi Falcao
I doubt we will get llorente or kaka or del piero
I suspect we will get a random itch like Klasnic or Petric or Kaliniticicitic Etc but I can't keep pace with all the itches flooding into the game nowadays

Hmm so Gary Jacob ruling it out, Marcotti says it could be on. On one hand I don't think Porto would sell just because Mouts wants out, but also I don't believe he wants CL football considering he said he would work with AVB again tomorrow.

Come on man, I know Icelanders like a drink but that is crazy talk.

We will not get Hulk Messi Falcao
I doubt we will get llorente or kaka or del piero
I suspect we will get a random itch like Klasnic or Petric or Kaliniticicitic Etc but I can't keep pace with all the itches flooding into the game nowadays

Fulham already caught that itch.

Back