• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, put him in my fantasy football team due to his pre-season exploits and he didnt disappoint

I looked at him yesterday morning, but stuck with Jelavic. Took out Richards, put in Agger #-o Took out Ben Arfa (thanks Greg!) and put in Ji-Sung Park #-o again!

I looked at him yesterday morning, but stuck with Jelavic. Took out Richards, put in Agger #-o Took out Ben Arfa (thanks Greg!) and put in Ji-Sung Park #-o again!

Which league is GG on?

I think I entered the wrong damn fantasy site.

Striker / outside forward.

I would just take that 30-40m it would take to sign him, get Ade done and dusted and sign another striker for 20m odd and have some dough for wages!

Livermore won't be scaring anyone once this fudging Modric saga is over... If we replace the little rat.

What is so special about signing a striker for about £20m pray tell?
Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa cost a combined fee of about £12m

To be fair it was far too easy. :p

I kinda gave you a lionel Messi set up there didnt i.

Paxton yeah there is one - when you find out pm me - I bet you would be more determined. I set up a team yesterday - yes yes im like Spurs I start two games in. Who needs 38 games when you could do it in 36 - just give everyone a head start

I kinda gave you a lionel Messi set up there didnt i.

Paxton yeah there is one - when you find out pm me - I bet you would be more determined. I set up a team yesterday - yes yes im like Spurs I start two games in. Who needs 38 games when you could do it in 36 - just give everyone a head start

Mumorn beat me to it. League ID code and link are on the 2nd page of the thread. I'm in.

So over on SC they are saying Adebayor is having his dinner in The Plough in Cuffley, just up the road from Bulls Cross and that he has signed according to JJetset and HertYid.

If he has signed, fine. I'm just not excited by him any more, I am frustrated and I AM DISAPPOINT that he didn't play on Saturday, the twunt.

For the love of GHod can we agree a fee with Madrid for ratty and get on with buying some more talent?

So over on SC they are saying Adebayor is having his dinner in The Plough in Cuffley, just up the road from Bulls Cross and that he has signed according to JJetset and HertYid.

If he has signed, fine. I'm just not excited by him any more, I am frustrated and I AM DISAPPOINT that he didn't play on Saturday, the twunt.

For the love of GHod can we agree a fee with Madrid for ratty and get on with buying some more talent?

I have Ade in my fantasy team - so he better fudgein sign.

Im not that excited too and would like someone to kind of capture my imagination reignite the excitement but that costs money I suppose.

I bet he doesnt do 2 for £10..

I have Ade in my fantasy team - so he better fudgein sign.

Im not that excited too and would like someone to kind of capture my imagination reignite the excitement but that costs money I suppose.

I had in my team last season. Took him out 2 days before we played Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home....you see a theme growing here!

Back