• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Bale to Utd.
Hazard to Madrid.
Benzema to Chelsea
Sessegnon to Spurs.
Blue and yellow.
Salah to Barca

Would be in dreamland if that all happened although so would City. Could de bruyne decide he really misses Germany and go to Bayern and Aguero decide he doesn't want to be rotated with Jesus and head back to Independiente?!

Salah to Barca

Would be in dreamland if that all happened although so would City. Could de bruyne decide he really misses Germany and go to Bayern and Aguero decide he doesn't want to be rotated with Jesus and head back to Independiente?!

You mean beg to play with poch and his best mate lamela, who coincidentally play for his idols osvaldo and Ricky

I think you will find they have at least 10 players earning more than Kane

Yes but some of them are leaving it looks like

Their new signings are on less

They now have to stand on their own two feet money wise especially as Roman has a BIG divorce settlement coming

Yes but some of them are leaving it looks like

Their new signings are on less

They now have to stand on their own two feet money wise especially as Roman has a BIG divorce settlement coming

I think for a special player Chelsea would make an exception, do you see us paying Bale £200K a week.

Mean while Utd would blow both clubs out of the water and would easily pay him £300K a week

I think for a special player Chelsea would make an exception, do you see us paying Bale £200K a week.

Mean while Utd would blow both clubs out of the water and would easily pay him £300K a week

We may but Chelsea would too I’m sure for the right man

United need him imo and have to buy marque to stay relevant

Their going the way of Madrid

You mean beg to play with poch and his best mate lamela, who coincidentally play for his idols osvaldo and Ricky
Now you're just being a fantasist...

It's Messi who's coming to play for his Argentinian hero, he's just waiting for post Brexit when the U.K. becomes a tax haven...

We may but Chelsea would too I’m sure for the right man

United need him imo and have to buy marque to stay relevant

Their going the way of Madrid

It has just occurred to me that Bale will probably not be interested in Chelsea if they are not in the CL :D

There is always Liverpool though, if they can play a central defender £180K a week paying Bale £250-300K a week would be no problem, and he would be nearer "home"

It has just occurred to me that Bale will probably not be interested in Chelsea if they are not in the CL :D

There is always Liverpool though, if they can play a central defender £180K a week paying Bale £250-300K a week would be no problem, and he would be nearer "home"

Well they will need to replace Salah

Madrid want Hazard to replace Bale and a central striker, there will be no space for Salah this summer

Never stopped them before

Easier to buy him now when rebuilding and pool will sell IMO

They want a central striker but they won’t get Kane and they need an alternative

Back