• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Who: Hercules
When: 8th August
Where: SC
I was told 2 in & 2 out. One was Grealish in (today), the medical that was planned. I quietly confident we will do 2 deals, as per Trix’s information. Just to add to that. We really are serious about Martial, and will hold our main funds for that, and this window.

If we cannot do that deal, we will not waste it on same area, lesser player. In the last 48 hours, some very good names in desperation being put to us. But! Also to our rivals. Some we were interested before, but they through their agents, was hedging their bets. Today’s work is about finding out if we will be wasting our time, our selling clubs playing games on price and structure.

If this is the case, we will hold out on just the 2 players. Poch berry happy with that.

Aug 8, 2018 - An unexpected chance to fly to a faraway place, perhaps at someone else's expense, could come to you today, Aquarius. A group might be involved, perhaps one connected with education. Do you lecture or teach? If so, this might be a chance to give a lecture in an exciting place you've never been to before. Get your materials together, pack your bag, and go. Have fun!

Ooh. Looks as if Levy is flying out somewhere. Leverkusen, to clinch the deals for Tah and Bailey? Not sure about the education bit, but perhaps there's some sort of deal with the academy?

Ooh. Looks as if Levy is flying out somewhere. Leverkusen, to clinch the deals for Tah and Bailey? Not sure about the education bit, but perhaps there's some sort of deal with the academy?

While being far from expert on either, I am quite excited at the idea of getting them both.

Also Lobotka and Ndombele.

Obviously theres nothing more tangible than tittle-tattle behind any of the talk, but I like the look of all these players.

Aug 8, 2018 - An unexpected chance to fly to a faraway place, perhaps at someone else's expense, could come to you today, Aquarius. A group might be involved, perhaps one connected with education. Do you lecture or teach? If so, this might be a chance to give a lecture in an exciting place you've never been to before. Get your materials together, pack your bag, and go. Have fun!

It’s taken till the 8th for a proper old school ITK

Hero

It's like Ted Rodgers and dusty bin.

“Levy is the type of chairman to walk into a crisis club, throw a fiver on the table and tell them to call me if you need me before leaving”

Simon Jordan on talksport few minutes ago

:D

While being far from expert on either, I am quite excited at the idea of getting them both.

Also Lobotka and Ndombele.

Obviously theres nothing more tangible than tittle-tattle behind any of the talk, but I like the look of all these players.

Yep, it's all relatively exciting, but there's only a day to get all this done. In the absence of proper rumours from reputable sources - and however tight a ship Levy runs, other clubs should leak - I'm expecting an overpriced Grealish, at least one depressing departure, and nothing else of note.

Yep, it's all relatively exciting, but there's only a day to get all this done. In the absence of proper rumours from reputable sources - and however tight a ship Levy runs, other clubs should leak - I'm expecting an overpriced Grealish, at least one depressing departure, and nothing else of note.

I think Bailey and Tah is pipe dream stuff, its not often you can pull of a double deal with a club for two of their best players.

NDombele? Who knows. Lyon want a lot of money, Ive no idea if we were that serious or what.

Lobotka is the one I think we might pull off - especially if Dembele goes. Reasonable release clause, should be fairly straight forward to pull off.

Simon always strikes me as very bitter. Hasn't coped well with being a failed ex-owner who now has to now rely on sky pundit work to massage his ego.

He seemed just as much of a nob when he was at the club! But yes, bitter, full of himself, and rarely with anything of note to say.

I think Bailey and Tah is pipe dream stuff, its not often you can pull of a double deal with a club for two of their best players.

NDombele? Who knows. Lyon want a lot of money, Ive no idea if we were that serious or what.

Lobotka is the one I think we might pull off - especially if Dembele goes. Reasonable release clause, should be fairly straight forward to pull off.

He seemed just as much of a nob when he was at the club! But yes, bitter, full of himself, and rarely with anything of note to say.

To be fair to him - listening him ripping into and owning Gordon Taylor of the PFA is wonderful

Back