• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

BORO IN TALKS WITH BOLASIE

Sky sources: Middlesbrough remain in discussions with YannickBolasie as they attempt to persuade him to move to The Championship.

Everton winger Bolasie has been told he’s surplus to requirements at Goodison Park; Crystal Palace are interested but Boro is a more likely destination.

Middlesbrough are discussing both a permanent transfer and/or a loan with a view to a permanent deal. Bolasie is valued around £15m.

Why sell Traore just to replace him with Bolasie?!

BORO IN TALKS WITH BOLASIE

Sky sources: Middlesbrough remain in discussions with YannickBolasie as they attempt to persuade him to move to The Championship.

Everton winger Bolasie has been told he’s surplus to requirements at Goodison Park; Crystal Palace are interested but Boro is a more likely destination.

Middlesbrough are discussing both a permanent transfer and/or a loan with a view to a permanent deal. Bolasie is valued around £15m.

Why sell Traore just to replace him with Bolasie?!

i do not think there is much difference in their play, both have pace to burn but very little football brain, from what i have seen of them both.

I'm hopeful we can pull this off but others on here have made clear we have little chance as the other clubs include chelsea, who are apparently a bigger and more attractive club than Tottenham....

LOL

Having a medical at Cheatski for a loan apparently

I'm hopeful we can pull this off but others on here have made clear we have little chance as the other clubs include chelsea, who are apparently a bigger and more attractive club than Tottenham....

LOL

How many of today's players do you think knows anything about football beyond the past 10-15 years? All they know is Chelsea spend lots of money and win the occasional trophy.

Wasn’t he rather meh in the pl

That was my take, didnt stand out much for me in a brick West Ham team - but there are a few on here convinced he is a quality player.

Have to admit I watch West Ham as little as possible, so Im not really qualified to judge.

Plus I like the I like the idea it will tinkle them off!

That was my take, didnt stand out much for me in a brick West Ham team - but there are a few on here convinced he is a quality player.

Have to admit I watch West Ham as little as possible, so Im not really qualified to judge.

Plus I like the I like the idea it will tinkle them off!

Not sure they would be too bothered?

It’s a panic signing by us if true.

Back