• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

On the one hand I am desperate for us to strengthen, but on the other, if I managed any other club and Spurs came in for one of my players, with just two weeks of the transfer window left to go and knowing Spurs have not signed anyone, I would do my utmost to screw Spurs over, making it as difficult as possible. Particularly as losing a player to Spurs means I have to rush out and get a replacement before the window closes. Maybe it will all work out for us and Levy comes up smelling of roses but it could well end up biting us in the butt. After the last two years I for one shudder at the thought of another deadline Sissoko. Right now I am just remaining upbeat because Poch is confident we will have new signings before the window closes.

Last edited:
Let the bashing commence. :p

Who: Hercules
Where: SC
When: 25th July 2018

---------------------------------------------

Fasten your seatbelts for fireworks of, if it happens, a good kind. Too much plausible to say more. I would be kind of brave, but see what happens when I attempt to be. Call it playing poker to get what you want in 3 fronts. If it happens then I will salute the bald eagle

Fasten your seatbelts for fireworks of, if it happens, a good kind. Too much plausible to say more. I would be kind of brave, but see what happens when I attempt to be. Call it playing poker to get what you want in 3 fronts. If it happens then I will salute the bald eagle

Trump is Hercules??

I highly recommend anyone that is worried to check out a list of this summer's signing - only lower mid table teams and Liverpool have made significant signings.
Most clubs are looking at "one or two"..... even Mourinho hasn't!
He has spent €80m just because Mourinho moans about not making any transfers doesn't make it true

Too much plausible to say more. I would be kind of brave, but see what happens when I attempt to be. Call it playing poker to get what you want in 3 fronts.

Ive tried google translate to get that gibberish into English, but it needs to know the source language??

Last edited:

I miss the old ITKs

Actual false hope unlike this rubbish

He has spent €80m just because Mourinho moans about not making any transfers doesn't make it true
I wouldn't say Fred, Dalot and Grant are significant.
Fred has potential to be very good, but there is just as much chance he'll be the same as Blind

To me this window feels a bit like the summer of 2015. We were being heavily linked all summer to mediocre players like Berahino and Rodriguez (read Zaha and Grealish), then suddenly out of the blue announced the signing of Son - a player twice as good and which few of us dared thought possible.

based on nothing - I think we will sign Rabiot last day of the transfer window- if it comes true I am ITK.

GHod I am bored of this window.

Back