• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Of course, or more likely be sold for a good fee? As even a decent season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine I doubt would mean he displaces one of Vertonghen Sanchez and Toby or a DeLigt type, and he’d have the taste of playing every week in PL so doubt he’d want to return as a bit part for us....

It's a possibility he'd get sold of course but Lascalles at Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be a target for plenty of people and if Foyth goes there, plays to that kind of level and is already on our books then i don't see it as a full drawn conclusion that we would sell him.

It's a possibility he'd get sold of course but Lascalles at Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be a target for plenty of people and if Foyth goes there, plays to that kind of level and is already on our books then i don't see it as a full drawn conclusion that we would sell him.
Of course, he’s young so not writing off that he has a future here...

Foyth on loan to Saudi Sportswashing Machine it seems

Would be good for us and him to give him some more game time. Hopefully it means we're getting someone in as well.

Where did you hear it, by the way? I don't see any reports of it anywhere.

Would be good for us and him to give him some more game time. Hopefully it means we're getting someone in as well.

Where did you hear it, by the way? I don't see any reports of it anywhere.

Not sure bout op, but all I could find was this, and it's hardly a definitive announcement of anything imminent! - http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/2...Saudi Sportswashing Machine-on-loan-would-be/

Not sure bout op, but all I could find was this, and it's hardly a definitive announcement of anything imminent! - http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/2...Saudi Sportswashing Machine-on-loan-would-be/

Yeah, I found that too, and the report they link to doesn't even mention spurs or foyth. :p

Wonder what happened to the Andre Gomes links, seems he's available and we wanted him in January. Looks like he could be a great player, just hasn't quite worked out for him at Barca.

Forgotten Real man James Rodriguez is on loan to Bayern? What happened to him, if available could be worth a punt. Maybe Sanchez could get a word in.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Iniesta would be a good player to have around. He's not going to lose his ability for a few years yet. Wouldn't hurt to have someone around with his experience .

Back