• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

How many of our players has Poch sent out on loan then they’ve returned to get first team football?

We're in quite a different place as a team these last two seasons than we were at the beginning of Poch's time here. It is difficult to get first team chances now, so loans to gain experience seem more likely than at the beginning when he was clearing out the deadwood.

We're in quite a different place as a team these last two seasons than we were at the beginning of Poch's time here. It is difficult to get first team chances now, so loans to gain experience seem more likely than at the beginning when he was clearing out the deadwood.
I wasn’t implying anything by it, just couldn’t think of any. I’m unconvinced Foyth would take a different path to any other loaned players though tbh. Sanchez is long term, Verts has a good few years left yet and even if Toby leaves odds on wed sign another quality CB so he wouldn’t be any closer to playing....

I wasn’t implying anything by it, just couldn’t think of any. I’m unconvinced Foyth would take a different path to any other loaned players though tbh. Sanchez is long term, Verts has a good few years left yet and even if Toby leaves odds on wed sign another quality CB so he wouldn’t be any closer to playing....

That would potentially depend on how he plays on loan/the level of club he goes to.

If we send a player to a Prem side and he plays week in week out to a high standard then im sure he would put himself in contention for us.

That would potentially depend on how he plays on loan/the level of club he goes to.

If we send a player to a Prem side and he plays week in week out to a high standard then im sure he would put himself in contention for us.
Of course, or more likely be sold for a good fee? As even a decent season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine I doubt would mean he displaces one of Vertonghen Sanchez and Toby or a DeLigt type, and he’d have the taste of playing every week in PL so doubt he’d want to return as a bit part for us....

I was looking up Musa after his goals tonight. I never knew he was owned by Leicester. We should definitely buy him for £40m

I must confess I expected him to be a success at Leicester.

He has scored our last 4 World Cup goals (2 from 2014) and I hope there are more to come against Argentina

Back