• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Caulker

With regard to his start date - I'm not sure. According to wikipedia (not always accurate!), he was offered a trial by Spurs (and others) when he was 15 and playing for Hounslow Borough.

I actually thought this was the case but the news reports from the time are saying something about 36 months. I reckon you're probably right though as I remember this being talked about in the past on here.

Regards to Caulker though, I thought he'd been here for quite a young age, just "joined" the year 1 academy at 15/16?

To count as club or association trained (on List A), you have to have been at a club/country for 3 years (continuous or not). If you are on List B (players born after 1st January 1991 this season) then it is an uninterrupted period of 2 years as jaysea said.

Caulker Signs New Contract

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We are delighted to announce that Steven Caulker has signed a new contract with the Club until 2016

That's brilliant news. I'm really hoping he stays at Spurs this season and gets working with our old boys before they go to pasture.

Bloody hell Jord, you're too quick for me. Just about to cut and paste this!

Great news. Again. I'm a bit scared now....

Blow-Your-Socks-Off.jpg

Bloody hell Jord, you're too quick for me. Just about to cut and paste this!

Great news. Again. I'm a bit scared now....

I was just wondering why my twitter feed appeared to have frozen. Hit refresh at just the right time. 8)

This.

This really is starting to look like that 'Carlsberg week'

Kind of makes me belive in karma, or some other levelling force in the universe.

We get shafed with the monumentally brick news of missing out on the Champions League, but in return we get a great summer so far.

...and Alnwick has already shown his disgust with the new direction the club is going in... so it's not ALL good news!

I think signing Caulker on a long-term deal speaks VOLUMES as to where this club is heading... onwards and upwards, with a core of talented youth players to provide the 'missing link' between the club and it's fans & local schools etc... it's all good!

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Steven Caulker: Of PL defenders (min 20 apps), only Swansea's Williams (70.1) & Rangel (66.8) made more passes per game than Caulker (61.5)

Back