• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Caulker

Re: Caulker

Caulker certainly looks promising overall but on today's performance people are getting a bit carried away. For sure, most of the time he looked good, but he did **** up a couple of times and that could well have cost us.

people picking him ahead of gallas.

surprised to say the least

I join the list of those who would prefer to have Caulker than Gallas. I don't think Gallas has played well this season, he has been at fault for at least a few of the goals that we have conceded.

people picking him ahead of gallas.

surprised to say the least

More like laughable, as soon as Caulker makes a mistake then he will be a clown shoe as well, Gallas and Dawson should be ahead of him,ease him in. Gallas will be finished soon anyway also Kabouls knee problems could be a worry.

He's good at filling in those little gaps between the wall and the skirting board too.

8-[
Em....er...coat?

We got a talent on our hands. Hopefully he will he will play his share this season and then develop to a top cb over the next few years :)

Great talent. Not sure if he's ready to start at Old Trafford though.

Would start him and Dawson in the league cup and Gallas alongside Vertonghen if Naughton is ready for the Manu game.

Caulker certainly looks promising overall but on today's performance people are getting a bit carried away. For sure, most of the time he looked good, but he did **** up a couple of times and that could well have cost us.

Gallas fudges up as well.

Caulker is a real talent, a great all round centre back, he should get more starts IMO.

Caulker still looks very nervous imo. He does need match time at THIS club to reach his potential and maybe the Europa league will be a very good way for him to get there?

"Heyyyyyyyyy, hey Steven. Caul! Ker! I wanna knowwwwwww, how much you love our Spurs".

You never know. It might catch on.

On the basis of the last two games, you'd have to say that Caulker looks more of a threat at corners than any other centre back we've had recently.

Obviously, being a good defender is far more important. But it's still another useful string to his bow.

he' shaping up to be a world beater.
it will take some time but we will be better when gallas and friedel are finally eased out... a new generation of ball playing attack minded defence will set the tone for the rest of the play.

Great talent. Not sure if he's ready to start at Old Trafford though.

Would start him and Dawson in the league cup and Gallas alongside Vertonghen if Naughton is ready for the Manu game.

If Naughton isn't fit for ManU, who would you play? I'm not having a go, I see the sense in not throwing Caulker in at the deep end( at Old Trafford) but I hope we don't start Bale at left back again. Which would mean Verts at LB and either Calker or Daws alongside Gallas.

If Naughton isn't fit for ManU, who would you play? I'm not having a go, I see the sense in not throwing Caulker in at the deep end( at Old Trafford) but I hope we don't start Bale at left back again. Which would mean Verts at LB and either Calker or Daws alongside Gallas.

Then I would play Vertonghen at left back and Caulker in the centre.

Then I would play Vertonghen at left back and Caulker in the centre.

This.

We cannot go to OT and play Bale at the back, we were at our most threatening yesterday when QPR were coming at us and we hit them on the break. Something similar at OT would do nicely. Mind you, even if we were 5-0 up with 5 minutes to go up there we would still fudging lose.

Back