• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Star Sign - Is that who you are??

spitshine

Sebastien Bassong
I know people especially us guys don't generally believe in these things, but was just wondering if
your personality is like the star sign you are?

I am Libran and they are supposed to be diplomatic, sensitive and a flirt - i'm all these things.
Unfortunately, I share a birthday with Arsene Wenger:(

Yes. I did a thread a while ago on this. I am a Gemini and it describes me perfectly.

I dont believe in the daily horoscopes like money, job and sex and love and all that malarky but the personal descriptions of who you are etc I think are real.

Like you i'm starting to believe that their is some truth in the personalities. I was with a Virgo for 5 years and she so lived up to it! - they are impossible people!

Like you i'm starting to believe that their is some truth in the personalities. I was with a Virgo for 5 years and she so lived up to it! - they are impossible people!

haha mate Virgos? Virgo women? fudged in the head. Passive aggressive women. Stay away. Go Gemini - theyre fun people. Split personality and all that but fun nonetheless.

haha mate Virgos? Virgo women? fudged in the head. Passive aggressive women. Stay away. Go Gemini - theyre fun people. Split personality and all that but fun nonetheless.
ad a s vi
Virgo women indeed - you've hit the tickle my balls with a feather there!!! Have a good female friend who is a Gemini we get on very well.
Scorpios are nearly as bad as virgos but not as crazy. They won't go mad if everything on the dinner table is not in exactly the right place and erupt...

I am a Gemini and it describes me perfectly.
I was gonna say its all gonad*s until I wikipediad Gemini and the picture shows two dudes getting hands on, so yeah maybe there is something in it?

Gemini2.jpg

Do me a favour lads, you think one-twelfth of the whole population of earth are a certain way because they were born in May or whatever?

Anyone could say they are diplomatic, sensitive and a flirt. Or fiery, or indecisive, or whatever other trait... it's total crap man.

It's the same as saying people born on a Monday are all the same, just plain rubbish, and 'some' cases does not prove the case for all.

Lol. What an interesting thread, I had no idea that there existed people in the world who still believe in this brick! I just assumed it was in the (tabloid) papers for a bit of a laugh.

I know people especially us guys don't generally believe in these things, but was just wondering if
your personality is like the star sign you are?

I am Libran and they are supposed to be diplomatic, sensitive and a flirt - i'm all these things.
Unfortunately, I share a birthday with Arsene Wenger:(

Yes. I did a thread a while ago on this. I am a Gemini and it describes me perfectly.

I dont believe in the daily horoscopes like money, job and sex and love and all that malarky but the personal descriptions of who you are etc I think are real.

Just a slight teaspoon of critical thinking:

For there to be something to the personal descriptions you would need two things:

1. Personal descriptions fitting the person born in the relevant star sign.

2. Descriptions for other star signs not fitting people not born in that sign.

Just the one thing is not enough to make this plausible, never mind likely...

Penn and Teller did a pretty decent take down of astrology:

[video=youtube;lwjvhnIg60o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjvhnIg60o[/video]

Do me a favour lads, you think one-twelfth of the whole population of earth are a certain way because they were born in May or whatever?

Anyone could say they are diplomatic, sensitive and a flirt. Or fiery, or indecisive, or whatever other trait... it's total crap man.

It's the same as saying people born on a Monday are all the same, just plain rubbish, and 'some' cases does not prove the case for all.

Racist

Away with this reason and logic, you heretic

Back