• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

There was a time where we would be happy at getting a point or points at anfield. Now we will be happy at not conceding 5 in 20 mins.

I will be happy if we can keep the score below 5 today

The Conte comments are slightly laughable because it doesn't matter what we all think, he made his role untenable, just because what he said gave some fans a hard on doesn't change that. Nor does the fact he didn't wanna come back

Regardless, it wasn't the fans that caused his end so let's not allow the tribalism to pretend it was

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Even the home fans aren't singing much. They are in shock , just like the Geordies were , can't believe how easy it is and how bad we are. It's supposed to be a competitive competition.

"Yeah I think whenever you have a good moment as a team, I think we had three or four really good years when we were competing at the very top and that was without spending loads of money. We had a really good mixture of young and experienced players. It's impossible in football to click your fingers and go back to the good times and say 'let's go back to what it was', because every season and every situation is different. But I feel like there were some values at that time and some culture that really made us achieve the things we did."

Back