• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

I've got it! This is all one huge marketing campaign for Spurs new travel agency.

Book a city break to wherever we're playing away and the players through in a free match ticket. Claimable via rebate.

So, I have a fun new idea for a cup format - a bit like the F1 Sprint Race.

Each team gets to play 20 minutes against us.
Top scorers win a cheesecake.

He was still right, really don't see how anyone can say anything different.
Who said he wasn't right? I and others said he spoke truth but you can't come out in public and say that, there is a massive difference

No managers come back from such rants about their own team

The fact he then tinkled off to Italy and refused to come back probably means he knew that he couldn't either

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I am not watching this game but once more someone messages me. I scan through texts and am I surprised? No! Remember when Pochettino used to play Liverpool - who was the one Spurs player we were worried that would be exposed. Well he has been exposed again! Levy, get rid of that senior players committee - they don't know anything.

I wanted him replaced - doesn't mean i wanted Stellini or Mason as caretakers. So you can take your stupid questions somewhere else.

It wasn't a question. It seemed obvious at the time, that even if Conte was off in the summer, he was best placed to manage our run-in. He had a rant after we lost 2 points away - good! Now we're a fuking shambles. You can't replace a manager with 10 left or whatever, so see out the season, and line up the replacement for next season if that is what is called for.

Why bother to even reply? .
Just makes yourself look stupid in terms of footballing knowledge ,which I'm pretty sure you aren't.
Funny that you bring up intelligence. Dier has for quite some time, divided this forum between those who make decisions emotionally (to put it politely) and those who make their decisions intelligently.

The emotional lot are now using the fact that he's one of the 11 on the pitch playing poorly to suggest that they were right all along.

You're right, I shouldn't stoop to that level and try playing chess with pigeons but sometimes I can't resist.

And when I say Dier makes a hospital at least once every game some people have tried to say they've never noticed. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He's tragic with the ball at his feet....he's tragic with the ball from his feet as well. [emoji31]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Is this all the new hospitals Boris promised?!

8th or 9th will do I suppose. It will actually be sound impressive next season when the new manager can say he took us from middle table to the ECL

What an absolute brickshow! Like Neville said are the players going to refund the fans every week? If so can we have some of our fudging brick home performances too?

Funny that you bring up intelligence. Dier has for quite some time, divided this forum between those who make decisions emotionally (to put it politely) and those who make their decisions intelligently.

The emotional lot are now using the fact that he's one of the 11 on the pitch playing poorly to suggest that they were right all along.

You're right, I shouldn't stoop to that level and try playing chess with pigeons but sometimes I can't resist.
I won't even bother giving a full reply.
Too busy seeing us get another tonking.

Back