• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs-related AFCON and Asia Cup chatter banter

Sarr did good. Mostly defensive really. On the right of a midfield 3 I think. Ran a thousand miles in super hot temperatures and in extra time, is now thoroughly exhausted.

Nullified Ivory Coast attacking players, which is no mean feat.

Playing a major part in winning a major trophy would have been bad for his development how?

He will get another chance at the next AFCON in 6 months. We’ve had a major injury crisis this season, we still don’t have a fully fit midfield and we have multiple players unavailable due to international commitments. Yes I know it’s selfish but I want what is best for Tottenham Hotspur. If the tournament was in the summer and not in January every 2 years I’d be a bit more supportive. Can you really blame fans for wanting him to come back as soon as possible?

He will get another chance at the next AFCON in 6 months. We’ve had a major injury crisis this season, we still don’t have a fully fit midfield and we have multiple players unavailable due to international commitments. Yes I know it’s selfish but I want what is best for Tottenham Hotspur. If the tournament was in the summer and not in January every 2 years I’d be a bit more supportive. Can you really blame fans for wanting him to come back as soon as possible?
They tried it in the summer and it didn’t work because of the weather

the next one is in 2025 in Morocco

it is planned for a summer tournament but the club World Cup may fudge that up

Playing a major part in winning a major trophy would have been bad for his development how?

They tried it in the summer and it didn’t work because of the weather

the next one is in 2025 in Morocco

it is planned for a summer tournament but the club World Cup may fudge that up

Didn’t work because it wasn’t warm enough? It looked super hot during the match tonight and it was 10pm!

Shame for Sarr. Haven't watched the games, but by all accounts he's done well and will hopefully be proud of his effort. Takes balls to step up and take a penalty. In time, even with the disappointment of going out that will hopefully be good for him.

Good for us to have him back. Looking forward to seeing him in a Spurs shirt again.

Shame for Sarr. Haven't watched the games, but by all accounts he's done well and will hopefully be proud of his effort. Takes balls to step up and take a penalty. In time, even with the disappointment of going out that will hopefully be good for him.

Good for us to have him back. Looking forward to seeing him in a Spurs shirt again.

Experiences all count at that age

Should be on bench for Everton then

Back