• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs-related AFCON and Asia Cup chatter banter

Didn’t work because it wasn’t warm enough? It looked super hot during the match tonight and it was 10pm!
December / January are the coolest months of the year in West Africa. Holding it on the summer would be even worse weather wise. It's absolutely scorching and the humidity is almost unbearable to play in.

December / January are the coolest months of the year in West Africa. Holding it on the summer would be even worse weather wise. It's absolutely scorching and the humidity is almost unbearable to play in.
I'm not sure on the number of countries with the capability to host the tournament but it's difficult for the African federation to schedule it based on some countries being northern hemisphere, some southern and some close to the equator.

Blimey! 25 degrees at night and that’s the coolest month of the year.

Blimey! 25 degrees at night and that’s the coolest month of the year.
When you're near the equator it's hot all year around.

CAF have previously discussed moving it to the summer but that only works for Northern or Southern Africa. So the tournament would have to keep skipping around between the summer and winter months. So it's just that bit easier to be consistent and just have the Tournament in January which just about suits everywhere.

KSA 1-0 up against S.Korea. S.korea been the better team when I've been watching. Son has some support bandage on one knee, and to me he seems to be slightly limping when running. Doesn't seem to want/be able to go full pelt.

Ref seems to have been given an oil field by KSA too. He's warned KSA players about 15 times for tackles and time wasting, but no yellow cards....

1-1 9 minutes into 10 minutes added time! It's been coming. KOR have had a host of golden opportunities, including hitting the bar from point blank range. Extra time coming up.

KSA 1-0 up against S.Korea. S.korea been the better team when I've been watching. Son has some support bandage on one knee, and to me he seems to be slightly limping when running. Doesn't seem to want/be able to go full pelt.
Klinsmann is gonna absolutely run him into the ground, he’s going to come back completely fudged if they keep going in this tournament.

Another 30 mins at least now ffs.

What’s the story with Biss being on the bench for Mali? Been a few games now I think, down to being injured / unwell?

What’s the story with Biss being on the bench for Mali? Been a few games now I think, down to being injured / unwell?

V
This explains rhe malaria situation wirh Bissouma a but more, sorry if the manager's comments already posted. Biss has had it in the past too.

Back