• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Sporting Clube de Portugal v Tottenham Hotspur FC ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Game is in 25 hours and nobody has bothered to make a match thread as yet, cretins !!

Date - 13th September 2022
K.O - 17.45pm
Venue - José Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon

-----------------Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
-------------PEH Bentacur
--------Kulu Kane Richarlison

Spurs 2-0

upload_2022-9-12_17-0-53.png

The club was never called Sporting Lisbon, despite, it's a wierd fifa thing' fans of the club were annoyed that on the playstation game fifa they had the wrong name for ages..
I just remember the classic Figo or Moutinho sides of 15-25 years ago always being referred to as Lisbon in European competitions. Benfica were always just benfica though

IF you want to review
Marcus Edwards was the best player on the pitch. Best dribble and shot. Then scored. Then dribbled and set up the 2-0 goal.
Frankfurt made chances but their striker was always unable to finish
^Marcus Edwards

Game is in 25 hours and nobody has bothered to make a match thread as yet, cretins !!

Date - 13th September 2022
K.O - 17.45pm
Venue - José Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon

-----------------Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
-------------PEH Bentacur
--------Kulu Kane Richarlison

Spurs 2-0

View attachment 14536

Nice picture, I like Lisbon, picturesque rambling City, too many bloody hills though.

Lisbon sucked - the food was grim and most of the pavements were up and the language inpenetrable.

Had only heard good things too, I am never going back.

COYS.
I was stunned at how abundant and blatant the cocaine was
It was everywhere and pretty grim

Back