• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Sonny now has 3 sendings off in what 20 games???
That’s appalling

I honestly can’t think of any CL calibre team that hits the self destruct button as frequently or in such a variety of ways as Tottenham Hotspur. Big reason why we don’t win trophies anymore. You just know someone at some point in a crucial moment is going to do something just nonsensical and unfathomable. Feels harsh knocking someone when they are injured but it’s usually Lloris but apparently we can add Son to that list now given the evidence of today and the Bournemouth game at the end of last season. Still can’t believe we managed to go into such a must win game and managed to get TWO players sent off (Bournemouth).

I honestly can’t think of any CL calibre team that hits the self destruct button as frequently or in such a variety of ways as Tottenham Hotspur. Big reason why we don’t win trophies anymore. You just know someone at some point in a crucial moment is going to do something just nonsensical and unfathomable. Feels harsh knocking someone when they are injured but it’s usually Lloris but apparently we can add Son to that list now given the evidence of today and the Bournemouth game at the end of last season. Still can’t believe we managed to go into such a must win game and managed to get TWO players sent off (Bournemouth).
I swear their all retards
The brain cell the players must share between them but have been dropped today

Ah we're having a laugh on that one. It was a red and he won't get two rescinded within the space of a few weeks.

If he did, is there a case for the referees in England being racist? (too soon, I know).

There was barely any contact, and Rudiger went down like he'd been shot. Lots of times with VAR I have seen similar incidents not being ruled a red card. He made it possible to send him off though, which was foolish, but it's not like he had any time to think about it. It happened spontaneously. It's something that can happen in the heat of the momemt. Missing him for three games could be costly though.

Son may need a timeout to reflect

It was a red card, this appeal is rather nonsensical.

You don't see Chelsea appealing Mason's red do you, oh wait...

It may be partly to see if they deem one game sufficient as he hardly touched him and rudiger then behaved disgracefully by feigning serious injury.

With regards your second comment what do you mean, mount wasnt sent off.

Back