• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I was implying that he should have been as that tackle on Dier was far worse and I’m still annoyed even VAR failed to pick it up.

Ah was hard to pick that up due to the first sentence it followed.

Very surprised mou didnt pick up on that challenge and mention it when he was pleading Son’s case earlier today.

Pretty damming from Jose, but appropriate as his action was incredibly stupid and costly. He needs to understand you can't do that and just expect a high 5 at the end of the match.

It doesn't seem like the forum supports this link format, but I tried to give a straight link to an uploaded version of the video.

Video is at streamable.com/infw7

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Pretty damming from Jose, but appropriate as his action was incredibly stupid and costly. He needs to understand you can't do that and just expect a high 5 at the end of the match.

It doesn't seem like the forum supports this link format, but I tried to give a straight link to an uploaded version of the video.

Video is at streamable.com/infw7

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
That was vs Olympakos
And badly edited as he gave son a huge cuddle at the end

I think the game has gone a bit soft tbh and encourages the sort of reaction we got from Rudiger or the kind of sly kicks and digs meted out by Jefferson Lerma during last season's game at Bournemouth. Son was stupid though given the current rules.

the reactions are wrong
Can’t condone that
Can’t kick out though in any sport
strangest thing was the Kung fu not getting carded

The whole thing reminded me of Dele against WBA a few seasons back, when he got rabbit punched, offered some sort of lame and soft response, their player (Jacob?) went down as though hit by a sniper and 'pffff' their went our title challenge...

The more I see it, the worse this gets. Taylor has clearly decided there is nothing in it. Rudiger has gone like he's been stabbed (he was already waving at the linesman about something). Taylor must've got the "Stockwell message" and had to wait for some clown shoe over a hundred miles away to watch a slow-motion relay ten times before being told he got it wrong. Sorry. A total joke. This is all going to get absurd. I think we should pull some medical charts which show that when Son is kicked in certain areas he has a nervous leg reaction which causes a slight twitch. Come on. It is getting absurd. As Mourinho says, the penalty? Clearly a mistake which was a legit penalty. This? A total joke. I cannot see the FA rescinding another red card for him though...

The red card should not be rescinded; Son needs to learn there are ways to beat your opponent including but not limited to:
1) roll on the floor and claim the foul yourself, to get him booked
2) get up and take a quick free kick into the shins of the player who inevitably will not have retreated 10 yards, then get him booked
3) take a quality free kick into the box, allowing your colleagues to attack the ball
4) score and stuff

Son is not a fighter, he needs to stop trying to lash out like a petulant 'hard man' and concentrate on playing better football than he currently is.

The red card should not be rescinded; Son needs to learn there are ways to beat your opponent including but not limited to:
1) roll on the floor and claim the foul yourself, to get him booked
2) get up and take a quick free kick into the shins of the player who inevitably will not have retreated 10 yards, then get him booked
3) take a quality free kick into the box, allowing your colleagues to attack the ball
4) score and stuff

Son is not a fighter, he needs to stop trying to lash out like a petulant 'hard man' and concentrate on playing better football than he currently is.
And then praying to the ref not to send him off..., that shows guilt anyway

I think the game has gone a bit soft tbh and encourages the sort of reaction we got from Rudiger or the kind of sly kicks and digs meted out by Jefferson Lerma during last season's game at Bournemouth. Son was stupid though given the current rules.
I think it's become unbalanced.
There is no place for what Son did - but there is no place for Rudiger smashing him the way he did with an elbow and knowing it would send he flying.
Rudiger was far more likely to injure Son than Son was to Rudiger.

When Dele and who ever it was that had a to do in the middle of the pitch in the first half, Rudiger pushes his head towards Kanes face and nothing was done.

Back