• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Nice one Heung Min
Nice one Son
Nice one Heung Min
Let's have another one!

Strange that Cyril's song never rings out for our brilliant South Korean when he scores. What a goal it was to set us on our way last night and what an ovation when he went off towards the end.

He's now scored seven in nine games against Dortmund, long odds against ten out of ten in the return game but ... stranger things have happened.:rolleyes:

This is elite-level Korean brickposting right here. One of the best benefits of having someone like Son in the first place - we get all of Korea's memes about Son, plus Poch's head crudely transposed onto some South Korean general yelling at the lad to get up and fight Hernandez. :p

Edit: the translation, courtesy of /u/realquarterb from r/coys -

"starts with sonny in the floor saying: "Ahhh.. I wanna score a goal. My first goal of the season...." All them korean plebs surrounding him: "Son! Son! Son!" Then engrish harry kane and friends: " You can do it" Then poch wearing the korean army cap in the stereotypical korean army voice goin': "son! son! Wake up son!" Then sonny going: "Manager??" Then poch going: "son. You're a spurs star/ace (how tf do i say this idk) You're the pl player of the month (last november)! You are son heung min! (idk bricky translation sorry) Wake up son! Then chicharito in the back going: "The fudge?" Then everyone's cheering cuz son is up. Chicharito going: "Let's see who scores first." Then son being a fudging badass going: "k bro. Come on baby.(in engrish). Then they start doing backflips idk. This was from some korean war movie or sthing i think. Funny little brickpost."

Truer words have never been said. :D

More than a squad player IMO.
Kicking off our champions League campaign and so important for us coming second in the Prem...lets not forget.
I hope Poch is not forgetting!

I fully expect to see him starting most important games sooner vs. later.

We forget he was coming off injury, less preseason as result and Poch likes his players match fit.

I fully expect to see him starting most important games sooner vs. later.

We forget he was coming off injury, less preseason as result and Poch likes his players match fit.
His problem is that in our current setup he has to get ahead of either Eriksen or Alli to start a big game. Unless we change to a back 4, and that's looking unlikely.

Getting ahead of one of those two is a monumental task.

His problem is that in our current setup he has to get ahead of either Eriksen or Alli to start a big game. Unless we change to a back 4, and that's looking unlikely.

Wholly agree about that, but Poch has shown that when he really want's to find a way of including Son he will. He was on fire towards the back end of last season and so for the League Cup SF he played Son at LWB ahead of Davies. The starting line up for that game also included Kane, Dele and Eriksen. You may say it backfired on that occasion but he has also played him there once this season, albeit not for such a big game.

I think we could well go 4 at the back against City (to match with them) and Chelsea as their 3 at the back suffers when the WBs can't push on.

Edit: just too add, isn't great to just be up to speed and fluid in all these systems....Poch is such a great coach.

I have not see it on tv yet but I think his goal was just brilliant this afternoon, I think he sprinted at least 70 metres to get on to the end of that cross

The finish didn’t get enough credit because it was Kane that set it up. It was a fantastic run and finish and had it been the other way around (Son setting up Kane), it would have been all about the run and finish.

Don’t get me wrong, Kane is f**king brilliant and did well for that goal but Sons run and finish were magnificent.

Similar to the Dortmund game, I thought Son was vital today. His pace troubled Liverpool big time. He’s a very, very important player for us.

Back