• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

What makes you so sure he initiated the exchange? If you're referring to the same incident that I witnessed, I got the distinct impression he was merely responding, as anyone would, to a slagging off from another player following his mistake. If so I applaud him for standing up for himself. Everyone makes mistakes but that does not give others the right to bully.
There were a few incidents, one was with Lenglet... honestly, you seem to have things pretty twisted. Lenglet wasn't even talking during this exchange, how can be he be a bully when he's running away from Son as he's getting yelled at by him? I think your bias is getting in the way of forming an objective opinion.

I don't have the greatest of memories and pay much attention to other teams, but could we use son the same way conte used hazard at Chelsea?
Son is not intelligent enough with the ball, Kulu is the closest we have to a Hazard and i would say Kulu is more of a playmaker than Hazard. Hazard was Kulu and Son combined.

Son is not intelligent enough with the ball, Kulu is the closest we have to a Hazard and i would say Kulu is more of a playmaker than Hazard. Hazard was Kulu and Son combined.
Agree
Great description
Was thinking that earlier when someone posted the conte at Chelsea set up
What is different is… wing backs:mad::mad:
He had a winger turned wingback … for which we have Perisic
And he had a wingback who was trying to play full back. That’s Doherty and Spence … not royal
Kane for costa, son for Pedro
2 dms
And some Cbs who can pass

There were a few incidents, one was with Lenglet... honestly, you seem to have things pretty twisted. Lenglet wasn't even talking during this exchange, how can be he be a bully when he's running away from Son as he's getting yelled at by him? I think your bias is getting in the way of forming an objective opinion.
More likely your frustration with Son getting the better of you I'd say.

Agree
Great description
Was thinking that earlier when someone posted the conte at Chelsea set up
What is different is… wing backs:mad::mad:
He had a winger turned wingback … for which we have Perisic
And he had a wingback who was trying to play full back. That’s Doherty and Spence … not royal
Kane for costa, son for Pedro
2 dms
And some Cbs who can pass
So perhaps this is Conte's spurs. Not Conte's 343 in other clubs.

So perhaps this is Conte's spurs. Not Conte's 343 in other clubs.
He had better players at his other clubs and players who had a wider range of abilities and skills, the aforementioned passing CM in particular. It might be why he recently said something about needing more transfer windows to create his ideal squad.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He had better players at his other clubs and players who had a wider range of abilities and skills, the aforementioned passing CM in particular. It might be why he recently said something about needing more transfer windows to create his ideal squad.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Especially if he doesn't rate 2 out of 3 of the purchases!

Thought Son was good first half yesterday and dreadful in the second half. Back to struggling to control a ball and wasting possession.

You often hear pundits and fans say “can’t understand why the massive clubs don’t come in for Son”. I know I’ve wondered about it. Are we seeing why now? For all his brilliance when he’s in form, his slumps are really poor where he struggles on the basics and this slump seems to be affecting him more than it would ordinarily affect a really top player.

Thought Son was good first half yesterday and dreadful in the second half. Back to struggling to control a ball and wasting possession.

You often hear pundits and fans say “can’t understand why the massive clubs don’t come in for Son”. I know I’ve wondered about it. Are we seeing why now? For all his brilliance when he’s in form, his slumps are really poor where he struggles on the basics and this slump seems to be affecting him more than it would ordinarily affect a really top player.

The big clubs never came in for him due to national service hanging over his head. We then gave him a new contract and released him for the asian games. Which korea won releasing him from his duty. He's now 30. Long contract. Has a brilliant feeling for the club. No big team are going to go for him, levy would want the earth. We saw in korea monetarily how valuable he is to us.

Even though he did not score it was nice to see that his free kick was on target and did not hit the wall or go over the bar.
Agree. But I wouldn’t get my hopes up that Son is now on free kick duty, from where that ball was positioned it was always going to be Son taking that one. I would bet my house that if it was more central and slightly closer to goal we still would have been watching Kane balloon yet another one over the bar….

Even though he did not score it was nice to see that his free kick was on target and did not hit the wall or go over the bar.

Great to see that Kane walked away from the free kick, lets hope Conte has finally seen that Kane is crap at them. Hope that stays the way going forward.

Back