• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Kane is clearly selfish here. Going for club, league and country goal scoring records play its part here.
Will be glad when he gets those records done asap.

They say Kane's record is 0 from 44.
Of that I'd guess 35 of them hit the wall, 5 went over the bar and 4 were saved.
He is truly atrocious at freekicks.
Lloris would score more than zero from 44 blats.

Kane is clearly selfish here. Going for club, league and country goal scoring records play its part here.
Will be glad when he gets those records done asap.
I reckon he'd have more chance of a goal from following up someone else's free kick.

It is quite bizarre, successive managers seem to accede to him taking them post Eriksen and you'd think it would be something the other players would be ripping him for in training. I guess single mindedness is a trait that has helped him achieve what he has but I thought someone like Conte would have taken a more pragmatic approach based on the stats alone.

I reckon he'd have more chance of a goal from following up someone else's free kick.

It is quite bizarre, successive managers seem to accede to him taking them post Eriksen and you'd think it would be something the other players would be ripping him for in training. I guess single mindedness is a trait that has helped him achieve what he has but I thought someone like Conte would have taken a more pragmatic approach based on the stats alone.
Quite. I've been saying for YEARS that our sharpest finisher should be somewhere around the 6-yard box for a possible tap in.

I don't have the greatest of memories and pay much attention to other teams, but could we use son the same way conte used hazard at Chelsea?

There were loads of clear passes that he attempted and made a mess of, nothing to do with Kane
Saw one where Son wanted Kane to go wide but Kane ran down the centre. We all know Kane can't beat CBs in a footrace so why try.

Anyway Son is best running with the ball ahead of him. The real problem is that we have the roles reversed. Kane should be passing to Son.

But who is going to cover for Perisic's inability to defend.

Conte's got many square pegs in round holes by insisting on his 3-4-3 formation with this lot of players.

Saw one where Son wanted Kane to go wide but Kane ran down the centre. We all know Kane can't beat CBs in a footrace so why try.

Anyway Son is best running with the ball ahead of him. The real problem is that we have the roles reversed. Kane should be passing to Son.

But who is going to cover for Perisic's inability to defend.

Conte's got many square pegs in round holes by insisting on his 3-4-3 formation with this lot of players.
More key was who is covering for the Kulu sized hole
We had no player to link everything up and it showed

I don't have the greatest of memories and pay much attention to other teams, but could we use son the same way conte used hazard at Chelsea?
Hazard is a dribbling playmaker, Son is a direct threat and goal scorer. Neither can play like the other or do the same job the other does.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

OK, so he's not playing well this season, but while playing poorly, he's still having a go at others for not doing well. How can he have a go at someone right after he runs the ball straight into the opposition player? Or playing a poor pass himself? It's just not a good look. If he gets back to playing like he used to, he'd have every right for chastising others for lack of concentration and complacency.

OK, so he's not playing well this season, but while playing poorly, he's still having a go at others for not doing well. How can he have a go at someone right after he runs the ball straight into the opposition player? Or playing a poor pass himself? It's just not a good look. If he gets back to playing like he used to, he'd have every right for chastising others for lack of concentration and complacency.
What makes you so sure he initiated the exchange? If you're referring to the same incident that I witnessed, I got the distinct impression he was merely responding, as anyone would, to a slagging off from another player following his mistake. If so I applaud him for standing up for himself. Everyone makes mistakes but that does not give others the right to bully.

I'n not suggesting for one second that Son has been well off his game this season, but for all the beautifully emotional and reactive posters on this forum, take a gander at this and appreciate what we have at our club:

I was chatting to quite a lot of Liverpool fans on the morning after they had been to the FA Cup Final. They were staying at the same hotel I was in. I was going to the Burnley game and had my Spurs shirt on. When I say chatting it was mostly banter at Spurs expense. The main topic of the banter was baiting about Klopp will get when Son when he wants, and how they all wanted him. All I could do was respond with how many strikers do you lot need? They still had Mane at that point.

I'm aware that Sonny hasn't been himself so far this season, but I do think he'll come good again, just need to get this World Cup out of the way. I think it's a distraction for his partner, Kane, in particular. He should be relieved of defensive responsibilities, Salah doesn't defend. Just leave him high up the pitch to tie up opposition defenders and give him a load of space to run into, City away on a few occasions springs to mind.

Anyway, just my thoughts. We'll miss him when he's gone...

I was chatting to quite a lot of Liverpool fans on the morning after they had been to the FA Cup Final. They were staying at the same hotel I was in. I was going to the Burnley game and had my Spurs shirt on. When I say chatting it was mostly banter at Spurs expense. The main topic of the banter was baiting about Klopp will get when Son when he wants, and how they all wanted him. All I could do was respond with how many strikers do you lot need? They still had Mane at that point.

I'm aware that Sonny hasn't been himself so far this season, but I do think he'll come good again, just need to get this World Cup out of the way. I think it's a distraction for his partner, Kane, in particular. He should be relieved of defensive responsibilities, Salah doesn't defend. Just leave him high up the pitch to tie up opposition defenders and give him a load of space to run into, City away on a few occasions springs to mind.

Anyway, just my thoughts. We'll miss him when he's gone...
Excellent post, except ironically Salah is now getting it in the neck for NOT defending!!! :D

Back