• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, who's going to sing the "Y" word on Sunday?

So today is the day !!!!

[video=youtube;U2Oeg65SCWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Oeg65SCWg[/video]

Im in the west stand today so there shall be a brief applause as the make their way onto the pitch and i shall rise to my feet and give some claps and maybe an american "woohooo" on each of our goals.

While i support our right to chant yid army, could i ask all attending and especailly those bordering the west stand to keep the volume down so that us more respectable fans can enjoy the game in peace and relative quietness.

I'll guess that West Ham fans will. They'll probably sing "The Y Word" after "The F Word" and before "The C Word".

But it will be Spurs fans who get all the attention.

I'll guess that West Ham fans will. They'll probably sing "The Y Word" after "The F Word" and before "The C Word".

But it will be Spurs fans who get all the attention.

It's this scenario that amazes me about the whole thing.

Hisssss

Hiss
Hisss

Hisss

****ing Jews!

Etc etc

Yid Army, Yid Army.

Right, you, you're coming with me.

If anyone is near the Hammers fans today open your phone up and start voice recorder on it and record that scum, place it on youtube then send a link to the Daily Mail.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24422742

Tottenham Hotspur fans have ignored a police warning not to use the word "Yid" in chants at a match against West Ham United.

Spurs supporters chanted "We'll sing what we want" and "Yid Army" at White Hart Lane, in north London.

Before the match, the Met Police warned fans using the term could be arrested. One fan was arrested at half-time.

Spurs have a strong Jewish following and have been the target of abuse from opposition fans.

However, some Spurs supporters use the term themselves in an act of defiance.
'Badge of honour'

Before the game, which West Ham won 3-0, match commander Ch Supt Mick Johnson said "racism and offensive language have no place in football".

A police spokesman said officers were speaking with fans on their way into the stadium about the issue.

The Met Police said one Tottenham fan had been arrested for a public order offence and was in custody at a north London police station.

The Football Association has warned supporters the use of such words could result in a banning order or criminal charges.

Last month, the chairman of the footballers' union, Clarke Carlisle, said fans should be banned for using the word, but Prime Minister David Cameron has said people should not be prosecuted unless it is used as an insult.

On Friday, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust said they believed no Spurs fan "uses the term 'yid' in an offensive or insulting way".

However, it said the distinction between the use of the term as a "badge of honour and a call to arms" and the "anti-Semitic abuse levelled at our fans by supporters of opposing teams, appears to have been dismissed by the FA and the Metropolitan Police".

Before the game, West Ham United also warned supporters that "unacceptable conduct" at the match could lead to fans being banned from attending games.

If anyone is near the Hammers fans today open your phone up and start voice recorder on it and record that scum, place it on youtube then send a link to the Daily Mail.

The same Daily Mail that supported Hitler in the 1930's (still owned by the same family).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24422742

Tottenham Hotspur fans have ignored a police warning not to use the word "Yid" in chants at a match against West Ham United.

Spurs supporters chanted "We'll sing what we want" and "Yid Army" at White Hart Lane, in north London.

Before the match, the Met Police warned fans using the term could be arrested. One fan was arrested at half-time.

Spurs have a strong Jewish following and have been the target of abuse from opposition fans.

However, some Spurs supporters use the term themselves in an act of defiance.
'Badge of honour'

Before the game, which West Ham won 3-0, match commander Ch Supt Mick Johnson said "racism and offensive language have no place in football".

A police spokesman said officers were speaking with fans on their way into the stadium about the issue.

The Met Police said one Tottenham fan had been arrested for a public order offence and was in custody at a north London police station.

The Football Association has warned supporters the use of such words could result in a banning order or criminal charges.

Last month, the chairman of the footballers' union, Clarke Carlisle, said fans should be banned for using the word, but Prime Minister David Cameron has said people should not be prosecuted unless it is used as an insult.

On Friday, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust said they believed no Spurs fan "uses the term 'yid' in an offensive or insulting way".

However, it said the distinction between the use of the term as a "badge of honour and a call to arms" and the "anti-Semitic abuse levelled at our fans by supporters of opposing teams, appears to have been dismissed by the FA and the Metropolitan Police".

Before the game, West Ham United also warned supporters that "unacceptable conduct" at the match could lead to fans being banned from attending games.

If anyone was arrested for saying Yid then will the Met also arrest all the broadcasters who said Yid today? I heard it 5 or 6 times on Radio London. And will they also be paying a call to David Cameron who also said Yid in public? Thought not.

The whole thing is so ridiculous.

Could quite clearly hear the Spam fans on TV singing "he's coming for you…adolf hitler" at about 60 mins. Yet despite all this talk of "clamping down" this won't even be mentioned….so, what does that mean? it's all just bull****?

Also, just realised, does that mean I could be arrested for my username :) hahaha it's a badge of honour for spurs fans, how is that intending offense!

Are they going to start arresting Chris Rock when he goes on stage and says Nigger then, its ludicrous it really is ????

and yes, your right WHU fans did sing the old Hitler song, lovely bunch...

Anyone arrested for this should plead not guilty (assuming they were just chanting the usual chants), take it to trial, and try and make a test case out of it. A fundraising campaign and some decent defence lawyers should make things interesting.

Otherwise the police will just pick people off over time, and people will admit their guilt to get it out of the way, and avoid expense and inconvenience, (although at the risk of being tarnished with being labelled a racist - which may affect career prospects etc) rather than testing the law.

Anyone arrested for this should plead not guilty (assuming they were just chanting the usual chants), take it to trial, and try and make a test case out of it. A fundraising campaign and some decent defence lawyers should make things interesting.

Otherwise the police will just pick people off over time, and people will admit their guilt to get it out of the way, and avoid expense and inconvenience, (although at the risk of being tarnished with being labelled a racist - which may affect career prospects etc) rather than testing the law.

What happened with the Campbell chanting case.. I seem to remember the fans who challenged the charges did rather better than the ones who accepted them?

i don't think the person in question would have been arrested for using the word - otherwise there'd have been several others along with him. there were a lot of police stationed in our section of the ground (east stand lower) and they didn't take a blind bit of notice to it.

i don't think the person in question would have been arrested for using the word - otherwise there'd have been several others along with him. there were a lot of police stationed in our section of the ground (east stand lower) and they didn't take a blind bit of notice to it.

Well, obviously there arent enough police to arrest 30,000 people. Simply a case of making an example of one or two to get the message across.

Back