• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Music is subjective, therefore pretty much anyone else's opinion is worthless.

I'm really into people liking what they like.

That said, I vividly remember my list first play though of Master of Puppets, blew my fudging mind, still play it all of the time, must have bought it 10 times over the years after knackering tapes/cd's/vinyl.

They invented a whole genre.

Metallica invented Metal in the same way that Eric Clapton invented the blues ie they didn't.

But with you on the taste point, when you think about it, everyone simultaneously has the best music taste in the world..

Metallica invented Metal in the same way that Eric Clapton invented the blues ie they didn't.

But with you on the taste point, when you think about it, everyone simultaneously has the best music taste in the world..

They didn't invent metal, but they invented their style of it, which has been copied by many others

They didn't invent metal, but they invented their style of it, which has been copied by many others

So which "whole genre" did they invent?

I'm no expert on the various sub genres of metal there are but it almost seems to be a running joke within the culture as there are so many! Good to have variety though of course and the labels attributed are as subjective as taste itself to a lesser degree

So which "whole genre" did they invent?

I'm no expert on the various sub genres of metal there are but it almost seems to be a running joke within the culture as there are so many! Good to have variety though of course and the labels attributed are as subjective as taste itself to a lesser degree

Obviously all music is iterative, and others joined them, but they were the forerunners in Thrash Metal.

Can't believe what I heard on BBC TV news this morning, Bobby Moore's family can't find the football shirt he wore in the 1966 world cup final, they last saw it in their attic in the 80's!!!!!!
I may not be one to talk as anything I won has been put in a box in attic or thrown away but that is a unique piece of football history and if they felt so little of it and his memory they should have donated it to either the football museum or V&A, I'm sure they would have had it in a heartbeat.

On my way back from Peter kay at the o2
Luckily for us we have access to a corporate box as the tickets are like rocking horse poo
Interesting gig with some real funny moments
Always said it’s a comedy that wouldn’t travel well and it really showed it tonight

Luckily for us we have access to a corporate box as the tickets are like rocking horse poo
Always said it’s a comedy that wouldn’t travel well and it really showed it tonight
He was right about triangle sandwiches.

New material or using the same stuff??

Mrs has gone to London to watch the marathon so a daddy/daughter day
Had a long mooch around Smyths the toy shop, brought a new Super Mario Switch game
Off to Toby for a carvery at 12.30pm then back home to have the rest of my afternoon ruined by Spurs

Our 17 year old cat died in January, and it's been so empty here without her, so today we decided to get a new kitty - he's ready to be picked up on my son's birthday, so that was just perfect. Look at this little cutie!

rO1MFqB.jpg

Beautiful animal.
Have you considered the names Pedro Purro, Michael Pawson, Dmitri purrbatov, Luka Mogric or Peter Crouching tiger ?

Thanks! He's adorable. Haha, our last cat had a long long royal name, so this guy will need one too. I love Purrbatov! Haha. :D

Back