• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Signing Of The Season

Signing Of The Season

• Lewis Holtby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clint Dempsey

• Gylfi Sigurdsson

• Total voters
Vertonghen easily for me although I think we did very well in the transfer market every guy listed either has been very influential to where we are or in the cases of Holtby and Siggy look like they will come good with some more time

Lloris for me. I think he may well be the best goalkeeper in the world!

Won't go that far, but I think it's what made my vote

- Vert is a very good player, but replaced King, so from a squad perspective, didn't raise the level of the team (other than the fact that King was only available for 1/3 of season)
- Brad is a good keeper, but most see the gap to Lloris, add his ability to our need to have a keeper support the "high line", to me makes him the best buy

AVB may truly turn out to be the big signing, but we probably won't truly know for another year or two.

Won't go that far, but I think it's what made my vote

- Vert is a very good player, but replaced King, so from a squad perspective, didn't raise the level of the team (other than the fact that King was only available for 1/3 of season)
- Brad is a good keeper, but most see the gap to Lloris, add his ability to our need to have a keeper support the "high line", to me makes him the best buy

AVB may truly turn out to be the big signing, but we probably won't truly know for another year or two.

How I see it as well. At the beginning of the season I remember how with 10 minutes remaining we were a nervous wreck, yet that ship has steadied somewhat, IMO with the introduction of Lloris.

Back