• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sh1t Holes

Stoke on Trent is worse than Pakistan. Not by much but it is. And I have spent a fair bit of time in both places.

Re: brick Holes

Stoke on Trent is worse than Pakistan. Not by much but it is. And I have spent a fair bit of time in both places.

I'd keep that quite if I was you, people will be calling you a Stokie. I must be honest, I've only been a couple of times and it wasn't nice but I have to admit my perception of the place has been further marred by their football team.

i would rather go on holiday to pakistan then anywhere in the north of england

I'd like to go to Pakistan one day perhaps but there's nothing wrong with the north of England, you should cycle up Hartside Pass one day, have a cup of tea in the highest cafe in England and then freewheel down the other side, you can see right across to Scotland from the car park. Cyclists and bikers love it.

Last edited:

i would rather go on holiday to pakistan then anywhere in the north of england

My son went on a course in Blackpool back in the summer and he hated it. He travelled up by coach and sent me text messages as he travelled. He thought Stoke and brum were rough but he reckons Stockport took the title as the biggest brickhole he passed through.
He hated Blackpool and was scared to leave his B&B, his description of the area around him was 'rougher than a badger's arsehole'. He went to the shops to get something for lunch and said he finally found some food hid amongst the special brew.
We live on a farm in a very rural location so don't know if that is city life or the north is rough.

My son went on a course in Blackpool back in the summer and he hated it. He travelled up by coach and sent me text messages as he travelled. He thought Stoke and brum were rough but he reckons Stockport took the title as the biggest brickhole he passed through.
He hated Blackpool and was scared to leave his B&B, his description of the area around him was 'rougher than a badger's arsehole'. He went to the shops to get something for lunch and said he finally found some food hid amongst the special brew.
We live on a farm in a very rural location so don't know if that is city life or the north is rough.

Yep thats what i thought i was in blackpool 20 years ago and hated it, that said i was in manchester last year and it was not terrible but i saw some areas that made portsmouth look like venice.

Gordi if im ever up that way i will make sure i take a look at scotland then turn my back and do a massive fart with a lighter next to my arse, you will know about it because on the news the will be talk of a fireball in scotland.

Was working last year up in scotland stayed in Stirling which was bad enough but had the displeasure of working in a town/village called Denny. Seriously the place was Unreal awful awful.
Also had pleasure this year to spend some time in Merthyr Tydfil don't think I need to elaborate name says it all!
As someone said earlier Croydon! My word that's place has gone downhill.
Special shout outs to most places in near western vicinity of London i.e guildford reading etc due to high proportion of Chelsea ****s living in those towns!

Was working last year up in scotland stayed in Stirling which was bad enough but had the displeasure of working in a town/village called Denny. Seriously the place was Unreal awful awful.
Also had pleasure this year to spend some time in Merthyr Tydfil don't think I need to elaborate name says it all!
As someone said earlier Croydon! My word that's place has gone downhill.
Special shout outs to most places in near western vicinity of London i.e guildford reading etc due to high proportion of Chelsea ****s living in those towns!

Merthyr is vastly improved from what it used to be.

Milton Keynes. The most soul destroying place ever. Lived there for a year and hated every minute.

Can I add Basingstoke. Worked there for a while, asked the locals why they never went out in London (40 mins by train) and got the response "Why would we do that? We've got two nightclubs here".

Back