• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

This sites gives us a 12.6% chance of winning the title, against 85.9% for Leicester and 1.4% for Arsenal. That doesn't sound too far out to me.

http://www.euroclubindex.com/asp/Leagueodds.asp

Predicted points for LCFC: 79 according to the page. If someone offers me that considering the way they're running away with the title, I'd take it, we just have to focus on winning the rest of the games no matter what. They wont crash out these last 5 games let's just face it, and that scenario would be mindblowing borderline ridiculous if it would happen.

It's still possible. That's all we can go on right now. Keep going and see what's what. Football is bloody mental, anything can happen.

I'm not that confident about finishing above them - have you seen their run-in?!?!

I'm not so sure they will beat Emirates Marketing Project now. I think we have to hope that they get knocked out of the CL so they don't get any silly ideas about doing a Chelsea and winning the bloody thing but finishing outside the top 4. De Bruyne is their best player after Aguero, he makes a big difference returning from injury. 3 wins and a draw should be enough for us. I can see us losing/drawing to Chelsea or Stoke but winning the home games, but I see us beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine who will probably be relegated already.

We just need one week where we win and they don't, and wait for their bum to squeak.
Yep, the fans have it won. One slip and it's a pressure cooker.
Singing about winning, mocking other teams and mentally prices for the last day title party will also make other teams raise their games. If there a clamy way to win a league they're doing it.

Yep, the fans have it won. One slip and it's a pressure cooker.
Singing about winning, mocking other teams and mentally prices for the last day title party will also make other teams raise their games. If there a clamy way to win a league they're doing it.
The 'Champions' scarves dictate they deserve a late season collapse. I fancy West Ham to score and given the way Leicester have been playing recently the first goal is incredibly important.

West Ham have an FA Cup replay this week, last Cup game at Upton Park blah blah; they might not have much left in the tank for their game vs Leicester tbh...

There's no reason to think that having only lost 3 games all season and winning their last 5 that they'll falter now! I have Leicester to amass 7pts from last 5 games and thats probably being conservative. But if that's all they get that's still a 14pt lead on us, meaning we have to win all 5 to pip them to the title. Goal difference won't matter as if we drop any points/draw then they'll take the title. We're capable, but it's a very big ask.

For what it's worth I'm really fudged off by the fact we play all our games after them. That lifts the pressure off them massively. If we could close the gap before they play then there could be a test for them psychologically. As it is they can always relax knowing even if they drop a few points we still have a job to do afterwards.

It stinks, it really does. I can see how they substantiate having the same team play on a Monday night 3 weeks on the trot.

I mean at least try and be a bit less obvious you don't want us to win it. They could have at least had Leicester play on one of those 3 Mondays, or at least have them kicking-off last in one of the next 5 weekends.

The 'Champions' scarves dictate they deserve a late season collapse. I fancy West Ham to score and given the way Leicester have been playing recently the first goal is incredibly important.

i would 100% guarantee if we did that it would go belly up.

IIRC many years back playing Arsenal at home in the 2nd leg of the LC Semi-final, didnt we annoucne the on-sale dates for final tickets, only for them to win in at the death. By rights you should never ever tempt fate.
It appears though if you are Leicester, selling Champions scraves is fine in the eyes of fate....unless he/she has something up their sleeve for the next few weeks.
perhaps it needs Wes Morgan to gather his players in a huddle and tell him to 'not let it slip now'

I'm not so sure they will beat Emirates Marketing Project now. I think we have to hope that they get knocked out of the CL so they don't get any silly ideas about doing a Chelsea and winning the bloody thing but finishing outside the top 4. De Bruyne is their best player after Aguero, he makes a big difference returning from injury. 3 wins and a draw should be enough for us. I can see us losing/drawing to Chelsea or Stoke but winning the home games, but I see us beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine who will probably be relegated already.

I think this is the target as far as 2nd place is concerned. We our GD it would mean Arsenal would need 17pts from their last 6, which obviously they cant achieve without winning all 6. If they finish with 6 wins on the trot, credit to them, but I see them getting 16pts tops, and GD will be the difference, just hoping Villa dont implode on the last day and concede 8 or 9

West ham got lucky against Arsenal - lobbing balls in to Carroll won't have the same effect v Leicester and take that away from their last match and they would have got a hiding

West ham got lucky against Arsenal - lobbing balls in to Carroll won't have the same effect v Leicester and take that away from their last match and they would have got a hiding

That is probably true, but then looking at it another way: Leicester would be able to deal with the balls into Carroll unlike Arsenal; but would Leicester play the intricate passing attacking that Arsenal do that put West Ham to the sword at the other end?

If only West Ham weren't playing midweek...

Carroll likely wont even start.
Bilic changes how they play depending on the opposition. 3 at the back, 4 at the back, 2 upfront, 1 up front, wingers, no wingers.
They wont be playing into Leicester's hands. I think he'll go with Emenike with Payet in behind.

i would 100% guarantee if we did that it would go belly up.

IIRC many years back playing Arsenal at home in the 2nd leg of the LC Semi-final, didnt we annoucne the on-sale dates for final tickets, only for them to win in at the death. By rights you should never ever tempt fate.
It appears though if you are Leicester, selling Champions scraves is fine in the eyes of fate....unless he/she has something up their sleeve for the next few weeks.
perhaps it needs Wes Morgan to gather his players in a huddle and tell him to 'not let it slip now'

1987 league cup semi final

Leicester have already planned the parade

We have been asked to help man it

Back