• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious question

vkn17

Peter Taylor
Would you take Suarez from Liverpool?

He is a prick but he is a world class striker and you can't argue his passion for the game nor his desire to win.

I reckon that if it happened, we would definitely overtake Arsenal and challenge for 2nd.

Personally, I wouldn't mind as long as he stays away from racism and biting.

No. I would hate to see him in a Spurs kit. I want success, but not at any cost.

As I said, if he behaves I wouldn't have a problem with him. This whole biting incident has been blown way out of proportion but whatever. I'm not defending his actions and what he did has no place in football, but had it been an English player (Defoe for example) no action would have been taken.

i don't want us being associated with that kind of behaviour, but i wouldn't complain if it made us successful

Personally I wouldn't because his behaviour can be such a liability but having said that, he would no doubt improve our team and Liverpool players must like him a lot as they put themselves on the line for him with t-shirt fiasco at Wigan after the Evra incident, so maybe he could add something to moral as well. Just one more thing, look at RVP's injury record overal before he moved to Utd could be said to quite off putting but was worth it in the end.

i don't want us being associated with that kind of behaviour, but i wouldn't complain if it made us successful

He really wants to win at all costs which I can't help but admire, although he obviously crosses the line from now and then.

I'd rather we do worse in the league than have to suffer that **** in a Spurs shirt. The very sight of him makes me queasy.

images

He should wear a mask like that on match days. No for me, great player though he is.

I'd rather we do worse in the league than have to suffer that **** in a Spurs shirt. The very sight of him makes me queasy.

I don't get this. IF he behaves, his quality outweighs his bad attributes easily. This is why I hate English media because they are bunch of hypocrites and blow things out of proportion. I guess there's no point discussing the Evra row and the biting but besides those 2 incidents, he hasn't done anything that our players haven't done in my 20 years of supporting Tottenham.

It's not about him behaving from now on, I just don't want him playing for Spurs if there is any way to avoid it. Man is a ****.

Back