• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the guidance last night because what you are saying was so clearly false.

It is always be the applicant who makes an appeal to the First-tier (Immigration) Tribunal and they have 28 days from the original decision to do so. Hearings can be expedited but as doesn't apply because Aurier is out of time.

How can he be out of time, if what you say is correct, he is making a new application. He does not even know the outcome yet. I can see he might be out of time if he is appealing the original decision.

I think that you are making stuff up

Hmmm. Is there anything about this type of accusation in the guidelines? Probably not or if they are, you clearly won't enforce them given your track record on homophobic posts.

Hmmm. Is there anything about this type of accusation in the guidelines? Probably not or if they are, you clearly won't enforce them given your track record on homophobic posts.

Report my post if you are unhappy with it and another mod will look into it and take action if I have broken site rules. Similarly, if you are unhappy with me trying to keep this thread on topic and stop people carrying across disagreements from elsewhere, report me.

Last edited:
Odds of us signing him are now slashed from 1/20 to 6/1. Manure 2nd favorites at 7/1, and him staying at PSG also 7/1.

Odds of us signing him are now slashed from 1/20 to 6/1. Manure 2nd favorites at 7/1, and him staying at PSG also 7/1.

Odds are determined by algorithms, not intelligence. Two idiots reading twitter putting £50 on him going to United would have swung it like that.

6/1 is definitely worth taking a punt if youre a betting man. Only thing standing in our way is red tape, and could go either way (personally think odds are stacked in our favour as doubt would bother going so far down the line without some sort of assurance/hint that hed be allowed to come to UK). But Im not a betting man so Ill leave it:D

Could just be work permit, could still be a waiting game for Home Office approval.

could be a lot of things lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back