• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read anything saying that an application has been refused.

Surely they are appealing the decision to revoke his visa at the time of the Arsenal match? I assume it remains revoked until it is successfully appealed?

Surely they are appealing the decision to revoke his visa at the time of the Arsenal match? I assume it remains revoked until it is successfully appealed?

I doubt it because that would have been under completely different conditions. This will be an application to live and work here, the one last season would have been for a two or three day visit.

We are both guessing.

I haven't read any newspaper reports that say we are appealing the original decisions. I have seen plenty that say we are awaiting a decision. An appeal the the Immigration Tribunal would not be heard before the window closes, so would be a complete waste of time.

The UK visa was previously denied due to Aurier being a non EU national and having a conviction for a violent crime (the assault of a Police officer). The conviction was being appealed in France. a re-aplication for a visa would be made upon the conviction in France being overturned (which I believe has happened?). If the conviction has been successfully appealed then there is no grounds for the UK to refuse the application for a work visa.

I am sure they will not just wave it through. They promised to pass my representations on to the team dealing with this. I will be gutted if they do not immediately side with my views on this issue.

I am sure they will not just wave it through. They promised to pass my representations on to the team dealing with this. I will be gutted if they do not immediately side with my views on this issue.

I doubt that they said this, the Home Office are not going to confirm that they are handling an application.

I doubt that they would put your views above the process.

So you are quite happy to jeopardise the transfer because of your own personal viewpoint?

But the window will close until December and that, I would have thought would be it!
I would have thought?

You do the required paperwork before the deadline just with a clause included that voids the transfer - is how I've always understood the 'subiject to' situations - don't know how it works out it reality though tbf

I doubt that they said this, the Home Office are not going to confirm that they are handling an application.

I doubt that they would put your views above the process.

I do not seriously expect them to give my views very much weight at all...

But at least I have the satisfaction of shouting into the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back